IM HOOKED PART DEUX

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Still workin on my first day of mding. Got out for 2 more hours in the back yard and found 3 wheaties, a buffalo nickle and a watch face, plus misc scrap. Im so excited right now Ill probly be out at midnight!! Thanks to all who replied on my earlier post. Im looking forward to getting to know you guys. Seems like a fairly friendly atm osphere here. Pictures of my first time coming soon!

Upvote 0

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
Keep up the good work! And in your backyard too! So far, all I've found in my yard is nails and one canadian penny dated 1978. Happy Hunting

vicki

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a great start, Mystro7! Can we all come detect in your yard? We'll bring the Tostitos and Salsa, lol!

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Three wheaties and a buffalo,,, sounds like your off to a great start....
Welcome to the forum...

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Very nice the 1st time. 8) One piece of advise-don't wait till your wife plants the flowers to detect the flower garden.

OP
OP
Mystro7

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
My second day I have found 5 wheaties and another dime, also a small, old lookin toy car, along with some more misc junk, including an old avon container of some sort that looks exactly like a spent 22 long rifle shell. I have pics on the camera will post this weekend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread