Found a new display cabinet check this out!!!!!!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Locodigger found this cool display case on craigs list in my town a few miles from where I live. this thing is cool the sides pull straight up and out it also has a base I can set it on and it will spin on it. Its minus 17 degrees and 40 below wind chill so this was the day to fix up my Treasure desk living room spot. just wanted to show off my new find Thanks Kevein I need to get out to find more stuff to put in it IMG_0448.JPG IMG_0449.JPG IMG_0450.JPG IMG_0451.JPG IMG_0452.JPG Of course pics are sideways it matches are weather any how my new cabinet , Tommy I put some of my prize finds on the shelves in those little picture frames a Jamestown expo coin 1907 a Railroad tag a medal from Argentina Dodge bros tag ect

Last edited:
Upvote 86

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very Cool! Can't wait to see more pics!:headbang:

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup that looks good!
Thanks I put my silver in the square plastic holders ih the blak cases above the desk this display case will work well for relics and other stuff Im trying to find another on like it or 2 Thanks again

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks RJ funny thing I spend more on displays and plastic coin cases then some of the coins are even worth lol but that's part of the hobby its worth more to me that makes it worth it to do

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice display cabinets are not easy to find. That is a real nice one.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice display cabinets are not easy to find. That is a real nice one.
Thanks my friend I was thinking if I could find the maker these would be awesome for people in this hobby

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft: Cool display case! Looks like it will certainly fit it's purpose.

adit

Apr 20, 2009
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x ,
Tesoro Vaquero
Nice looking cabinet .
Looks like you have a great collection of coins and other finds . :icon_thumleft:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They straighten up when you blow them up. I got a nice six and a half foot corner cabinet from my wife when her mother needed to go to assisted-living. It holds some a my African curios that were brought back to the states back in the early 70s.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They straighten up when you blow them up. I got a nice six and a half foot corner cabinet from my wife when her mother needed to go to assisted-living. It holds some a my African curios that were brought back to the states back in the early 70s.
Sounds like you have a great collection and appreciation for your finds

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread