Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Epic hunt

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Apr 2017
    1756 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by wlb42 View Post
    Hey, Rasco......That, my friend was a GREAT beach hunt......anytime you find silver coins, gold rings & showing the heavier black sand on the BEACH and of course an excellent metal detector......It just doesn't get any better than THAT......I was born & raised in Northern Illinois and retired to Florida in 1988,.......and YES love this weather, I was out yesterday and posted my clad coins I found in about 4 hours at a Sports complex........HAPPY HUNTING to ALL.

Bill
    Northern FLORIDA
    Thanks Bill. If only all hunts were this productive but unfortunately this only happens every 20-30 hunts. I wish my hunts were like the ones posted on YouTube, pulling gold every outing. You had a great outing pulling all those coins from that field. Hope you put your coil over some jewelry next time Good luck and happy hunting.

Charter Member
    us
    Kona Koma

Nov 2017
    On the Beach
    Equinox 800
    618 times
    That was an epic hunt. Good job.
    the_mad_cladder and Racso like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Clint

Jan 2015
    North Carolina
    Ace 350, XP Deus with LF 9”, LF 11”, HF round 9”, 9.5x5” HF elliptical, x35 11” coil, and MI-6
    1340 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Great finds there racso. Makes me wanna move back to Florida. If I may, That asshat whom left his trash should be shamed. If a person leaves the trash they also leave a bad impression for the hobby to other people. These are the kind of lame behaviors that will end our hobby as we know it. If I knew which car this guy was driving I would have been tempted to leave my trash on his hood. Or at least ask him why he is such a trashy f-
    Racso likes this.
    2019 running totals: 1 standing liberty quarter, 3 mercury dime, 3 Rosies, 1 war nickel, one silver ring

2018 totals: Civil War Belt Buckle, 41 silver Coins: 2 walking lib halves, 6 Washington quarters, 2 barber dimes, 20 mercs, 6 Rosies, 4 war nickels, 1 silver 2franc dogtag, 2 silver ring, 1 gold ring, sterling bracelet, 2 cent coin, 1 sterling fork.

2017 totals: 25 silver coins: 1 seated quarter, 2 walking liberty halves, 1 standing liberty quarter, 2 Washington quarter, 10 mercury dimes, 9 Rosies.

us
    Ed

Jul 2018
    Eastern Connecticut
    Garrett ATPro
    1065 times
    Metal Detecting
    Congrats on a really productive hunt.
    Racso likes this.

Apr 2017
    1756 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_mad_cladder View Post
    Great finds there racso. Makes me wanna move back to Florida. If I may, That asshat whom left his trash should be shamed. If a person leaves the trash they also leave a bad impression for the hobby to other people. These are the kind of lame behaviors that will end our hobby as we know it. If I knew which car this guy was driving I would have been tempted to leave my trash on his hood. Or at least ask him why he is such a trashy f-
    The funny part is that he would come back the next day to dig the same area and waste time digging all that junk again It sucks that there’s so many people like that in our hobby and I have come across quite a few. It’s so easy at the beach to just push the sand back in with your foot, step on it and go onto the next one. Good luck out there and happy hunting
    the_mad_cladder likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links