Need some help posting pics with iPhone.

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Open the pic and crop it on the phone. When you save the edited version it will automatically be saved as a fullsizerender. If you don't do this, the picture tends to be posted upside down or sideways. send the pic to yourself via email then open the email on your computer. download the pics and then save them to a folder. I keep my folder on my desktop. Once this has been done, you can post the pictures in a thread by clicking the insert image icon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MetalArchSC

Feb 14, 2017
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tap talk or Tnet app?

Open the pic and crop it on the phone. When you save the edited version it will automatically be saved as a fullsizerender. If you don't do this, the picture tends to be posted upside down or sideways. send the pic to yourself via email then open the email on your computer. download the pics and then save them to a folder. I keep my folder on my desktop. Once this has been done, you can post the pictures in a post by clicking the insert image icon.

Thanks for the info. Your the second person that has told me that way. The problem is I’m relying solely on my phone which is minimal cell coverage at best most of the time where I live. Do you or anyone out there know if the apps will work for posting pics?

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure...you might want to try downloading Tapatalk

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting