Bucket list find dug this weekend! Video is up and every digger hopes to find this😄

PEles

Apr 20, 2009
Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Upvote 9

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please post a picture to go with the video. I ain't got 21 minutes to watch.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More click bait. How hard is it to post a picture - REALLY!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PS. I know I can say what I like or ask what I like & I will get NO response, because the poster is never going to read this. They only post a link like on many other sites & hope I'm thick enough to press it.

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
OP, I'm sure you are a good guy, but just consider some of us that don't have the bandwith, GB, time..(at work?), not allowed to watch videos, etc., etc., at least a pic or two would get you a lot farther in your journey in getting 'hits' on the Tube..... It doesn't help when I look at all your previous posts and the only time you post is to promote a "check out this video"...contribution to a site will get you what you want faster...Hell, I don't contribute much in finds or IDs or the like, but I do enjoy the good people on this site for putting up with my "Bad" sense of humor...lol have a good one!

travis.gore.79

Sep 6, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP, I'm sure you are a good guy, but just consider some of us that don't have the bandwith, GB, time..(at work?), not allowed to watch videos, etc., etc., at least a pic or two would get you a lot farther in your journey in getting 'hits' on the Tube..... It doesn't help when I look at all your previous posts and the only time you post is to promote a "check out this video"...contribution to a site will get you what you want faster...Hell, I don't contribute much in finds or IDs or the like, but I do enjoy the good people on this site for putting up with my "Bad" sense of humor...lol have a good one!

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Plumbata

Bronze Member
May 13, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm always much more interested in watching a video when pictures of the good finds are presented. It ignites a curiosity that is much more likely to win views, or even subscriptions. Thankfully I didn't have to watch anything and just hovered the cursor until I saw gold. They found an 1852 1 Dollar, saved y'all the trouble of wasting 20 minutes:

gggg.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread