Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally got the rest of the stuff cleaned up and sorted.

DSCN0031.JPG This is shown in a Riker box. Several pieces of blue and white mocha ware, which was popular just before the Civil War, two cobalt blue pieces of glass, the cobalt color was reserved for poisons, a piece of a beer bottle, four Civil War bullets and a bullet cut in half and flattened, six small grommets which went to a poncho, three buckles, the general type for equipment, numerous pieces of camp lead, part of a scissors, two iron underwear buttons, I didn't clean these, kepi buckle in brass, back to an eagle button, two complete coat size eagle buttons, two cuff size eagle buttons and part to a watch.

Upvote 11
OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all. The cobalt glass, Eagle buttons and especially the kepi buckle are my favorites. That was 3 trips worth of digging. The targets are now few and far between.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cool finds and nice display! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job and nice display!!! Gotta be fun to dig all that old stuff good post!!!!!!

Whyme

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2007
Western New York
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool finds! Congrats! :icon_thumleft: One of these days I need to take a ride to a Civil War site and find myself some 3 ringers!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread