Hunted TODAY a Florida High School that I have hunted numerous times. TODAY found 56

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TODAY at a Florida High School that I have hunted numerous times. I found 56 coins

Hunted TODAY a Florida High School that I have hunted numerous times. TODAY found 56 coins in 5 hours

Another
metaldetector.png
trip TODAY to the same Florida High School that I have hunted numerous times & hunted last Sunday. Today I found an additional 29 quarters, 14 dimes, and 13 cents for a $8.78 total value. NOTICE the 2 cut quarters & the last quarter also hit & damaged by a lawnmower. It was 83 degrees for our high today, a little warm but was worth it.
icon_thumleft.gif

P1010053.JPG

HAPPY HUNTING to ALL......I Love this Hobby

Last edited:
Upvote 14
OP
OP
wlb42

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Money in the bank! Congrats! :icon_thumleft:
Hey, Whyme -- Thanks for your comment, my friend -- Here is a FLASH from the PAST on a hunt from Jul 01, 2016 .

My highest $ average of $.2197 cents average per coin of 99 total coins found today

Found a Georgia Elementary School today that I have never searched, and it was obvious that no one else had searched either. With the aid of my New White's TRX pinpointer that I recently won on "The Silverslingers" I found a record one day total of 81 clad quarters, plus 15 clad dimes, and 3 memorial "copper" cents for a total of 99 coins for a total face value of $21.75......and when divided by 99 coins found is a career $ average high for me, per target of $.2197........which is almost 22 cents per coin.......When I find an unsearched location like this, and was a 30 mile one way trip from home......I will use my 1st Stage method of recovery running in VDI of 70-99 and rejecting the cents and everything else below 70, not knowing when I would be back.......in order to get maximum $ average per coin found on my 1st trip.....In addition I also found 2 Silver .925 rings which I posted a picture of them and all the coins I found below. The 2 sterling rings were 20 grams in weight, and with silver closing today at $18.80 per ounce makes their melt value $11.18......so my total was $32.93 in value today.

P.S. I was using my White's MX5 and TRX Pinpointer today.

Thanks for looking and HAPPY HUNTING​

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds, congrats! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting