Safe FULL OF CASH Found In Storage Unit!

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a reputable coin dealer check them all out. The dollars in plastic are silver certificates and worth more than face value. Your mercury and Roosevelt dimes in the container are silver and worth at least 10 to 1 in face value. Your silver half dollars are also worth 10 to 1 in face value. The 1971 dollar would be worth more if it is a silver coin. Have someone check all them out and you may have some extra cash from them. Good luck.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Have the coins checked out by a local coin dealer and buy a 2019 coin book to learn more about coins!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What kind of idiot puts something like that in storage and to top it off doesnt pay the storage fees on top of it.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don’t watch 20 minute videos, so your 35 minutes won’t be seen by me

screwynewy

May 10, 2011
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
This reminds me of the videos of the guys on dirt bikes riding around the desert and stumbling across buried money. And they have another one where they find tons of cash in an abandoned car. These are all set up to get viewers so they can make money getting clicks. It's amazing the ways you can make money these days.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What kind of idiot puts something like that in storage and to top it off doesnt pay the storage fees on top of it.
This could very well be an outlaw.......I mean an Inlaw.:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Lots of lockers are forfeited due to death or job loss/bankruptcy. Items stuffed away to make room without current family knowing or caring what was in it. These kind of finds are pretty average for anyone who buys more than a couple lockers a month. Lockers with visible safe always go for a premium. Making a clickbait video about finding and opening one can bring more than the locker itself or at least until YouTube messed with monitzation again. If i was a more outgoing person I would of made some about the weird circumstances I got some lockers from. Like the one that was all smash and grab items or the one I bought that was from a guy who was in jail under a 700K bond for heroin distribution. I ended up with more precision scales than i knew what to do with lol. And about 2k rounds of various ammo.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions