Went to a early 1920’s home and got a little silver.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Possum and I went to a permission he got and pulled out a lot of wheats, no buffs, no silver coins, but squeezed out a small sterling ring. Also got a beautiful green 1934 Canadian Cent, actually 3 brass compacts, ruby junk jewelry, ornate napkin holder (I think) some brass clips and a two piece button with some gilt and a small eagle with shield in the middle. Can’t make out the back mark lettering. If anyone has seen this button before please tell me what it might be. Thanks my friends IMG_2204.jpg IMG_2206.jpg IMG_2207.jpg IMG_2209.jpg IMG_2210.jpg IMG_2211.jpg IMG_2213.jpg IMG_2214.jpg IMG_2215.jpg IMG_2221.jpg IMG_2222.jpg IMG_2218.jpg

Upvote 28

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Truth , Dipping charcoal squirrel into a empty bean tin can half full of moonshine is rather called interesting than class . LOL TP

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Truth , Dipping charcoal squirrel into a empty bean tin can half full of moonshine is rather called interesting than class . LOL TP

Went you taste it in a class of its own tinpan. Don’t knock it till you try it. We make our own smoke too.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went you taste it in a class of its own tinpan. Don’t knock it till you try it. We make our own smoke too.

The smoke from Americian whale and fur seal hunting camp off the Islands off the Southern Coast of Australia has been smelt since 1804 American Gold miners camp fires since the gold rush of the 1850's till 1920. One million US service men passed through during WW 2 . Civil War Confederate Raider Ship chasing Union shipping .Why would You think i donot know what you eat and the diversity of food. Seems You lot came to my world. LOL TP

PS Mark Twain wrote plenty about where i live

Last edited:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Truth If want american finds from stories and the real documents from the Australian gold rush or WW 2 US service stories Which include buttons 1849 seated half snake buckle just ask. TP

Whyme

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2007
Western New York
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool finds! That's a nice sterling ring! That penny traveled a long distance for you to find it! Congrats! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Truth If want american finds from stories and the real documents from the Australian gold rush or WW 2 US service stories Which include buttons 1849 seated half snake buckle just ask. TP

OK I would love for you to send me one I just asked lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread