A few keepers...

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Truth and I hit a permission I obtained the other day of an early1900 home. We didn’t find as much silver as we hoped for, but Truth did pickupa small silver ring. I on the other hand only picked up a few keepers, whichinclude an old pocket watch, two (2) lipstick holders, an unknown in the top left corner of the photo as pictured, an aluminum religious pendant, one (1) Wheatie(appears to be a 1919), a small square plate with M&M engraved on it and what’sleft of the cylinder and another piece from a .32 caliber revolver. I alsopicked up about $3.70 in clad quarters, dimes, nickels and pennies. The picksbelow are from two (2) separate angles, thanks for looking, HH, take care and mayGod Bless!!!

“D”

20190315_155201.jpg

20190315_155516.jpg

Sorry pics loaded sideways, tried to fix them but was unable to...

Upvote 20
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds! :occasion14:

Whyme

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2007
Western New York
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! Congrats! :icon_thumleft: Any guess what that might be? The whatsit in the upper left. I can't imagine what it might be used for!

OP
OP
Possum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds! Congrats! :icon_thumleft: Any guess what that might be? The whatsit in the upper left. I can't imagine what it might be used for!

I have no Idea Whyme, been trying to figure it out myself... "D"

OP
OP
Possum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cool finds the silver is still waiting for you there

I hope so Joe, we still have two (2) more permissions across the street thats just as old... "D"

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see y'all got out , love the Cylinder , you have a guess to what gun it came off of ? Looks like it's seen better days ; cool other items as well.

OP
OP
Possum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad to see y'all got out , love the Cylinder , you have a guess to what gun it came off of ? Looks like it's seen better days ; cool other items as well.

Not sure on the make Davey, but it's a .32 caliber cylinder, wish I could've found more of it and I'd love to know the story behind it... "D"

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure on the make Davey, but it's a .32 caliber cylinder, wish I could've found more of it and I'd love to know the story behind it... "D"

Yes Sir.
It def, has a story , I got a cylinder a few months back , .30 -.31 cal 5 shot , the guys or a couple guys at my club thought it was off a Colt Pocket Pistol. It's one of my coolest finds.

Keep it up Mr, P there is more out there.
Davers

OP
OP
Possum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes Sir.
It def, has a story , I got a cylinder a few months back , .30 -.31 cal 5 shot , the guys or a couple guys at my club thought it was off a Colt Pocket Pistol. It's one of my coolest finds.

Keep it up Mr, P there is more out there.
Davers

Davey,

It's possible its a pocket gun based on the cylinder size and the other small piece I found with it, definitely a small framed pistol, the only difference from yours is it's a 6 shot and a .32 caliber...

"D"

OP
OP
Possum

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions