CTX 3030
Equinox 800
Equinox600
Makro Multi Kruzer
Garret ATpro
Garret ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a pretty good nor easter during the week. The wind was wiping pretty good. So went down to the beach beach Sat. to see if any sand was moved around, and there was a pretty nice deep cut with black sand showing. The tide was not really in my favor, but I did manage to get a hour and a half before sunset to hunt the cut. Seams like there was a lot of new targets. I pulled out five silver dimes pretty quick and they were in decent shape compared to what I usually pull out of there. Also pull one Buff
Today Sunday I went to my old schoolyard since the tides at the beach were not in my favor and I'm glad I did. Went to a part of the field I haven't hunt since last year. I pulled two silver dimes a Merc and a Rosie. Then I found the two buttons pretty close to one another. One is a beautiful large almost as big as a dandy that has some of the gold guilt and a beautiful etched design on the front, the second domed shaped has almost all it's gilt. Next I found the marked sterling catholic medallion. Then a little while later I got a steady 12 signal on the Nox at about 6-7 inches. Thought it would be a nickel. Turned out to be a marked 14k jewish medallion that has some nice weight and a small diamond to boot.
Pretty good weekend for me getting gold and silver. But my favorite find was the large flat button with the awesome design on it.
Thanks for viewing , Cheers

Beach Silver
IMG_1780.jpg IMG_1781.jpg

Schoolyard finds
IMG_1782.jpg IMG_1775.jpg
IMG_1770.jpg IMG_1771.jpg
IMG_1772.jpg IMG_1773.JPG
IMG_1774.jpg IMG_1776.jpg
IMG_1779.jpg IMG_1783.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 21
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice coin, jewelry and relic hunt, congrats! :occasion14:

john845

Dec 26, 2017
Newburgh ny
Detector(s) used
Whites Class III SL. Spectrum xlt Tesoro Vaquero Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!! Nice button! I found a nice dandy yesterday myself. I like them as much as silver coins.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow thats a great hunt man o man I need one of those soon Well done

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on your finds, the beach silvers cleaned up beautifully! :occasion14:
That old school yard has been a great site for you too, hope it continues to produce.

Try hitting it after a good electrical/thunderstorm, you'd be amazed what will pop up. :thumbsup:
Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread