Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dug another pouch full of tabs and grommets as I worked on clearing out another area with the Nox. This was a more trashy area and a million mid tone signals. The ring was once a plated woman's wedding band, I actually wiped the last of the plating off. The brass ornate thing, believe it was maybe the top to a lamp? When I saw the top of the large locket, in the dirt it looked like the top of a pocket watch. I know that a lot of you have found pocket watches and some of you have found a lot of them but it is still a bucket item for me. After I knocked the dirt out of the center, I could see that it was not a misshapen pocket watch but a rather big locket that opened on both sides with the hinges centered at the bottom. Oh well, still cool. One of the quarters, the shiny one was super mangled so I took a hammer to it. So, nothing special. Just another hard hunt with little to show for it.

Attachments

• 20190330_193759.jpg
    20190330_193759.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 74
Upvote 11

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on a few nice coins and relics. You had some fun that's all that matters. Oh yeah, that Gold pocket watch is still out there summers waiting for your coil. GL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions