Oct 28, 2018
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 & 800
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Bounty Hunter Tracker Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out around noon with my detecting friend and went back to the closed school I hunted yesterday. We hunted for about 2-1/2 hours and decided to call it a day. I only dug $1,84 in clad. We both hunted different spots yesterday for about 5 hours, and we had had enough since the finds were slim. Plus, I did the spring yard cleanup of all the flower beds with Mama for about three hours in the morning, because they were calling for rain later, and we wanted that monkey off our backs!

After I left Fred I stopped by my church permission on the way home, because I saw that the parking lot was empty. It was just after 3:00, so I worked an area that I had not worked before, and there were so many quarters that I just dug quarter signals, surface dimes and one solid 13 nickel. The area is used for a lot of outdoor activities during our annual festival, so it sees a lot of traffic. I was just finishing up alongside of a flower bed when I got a real strong 28-30 just below the surface. Turned out to be a brass hose nozzle, which is something I’ve wanted to find since I started...bucket list item of sorts, even though I don’t really have a bucket list. :hello2:

Ended up with $14.45 from that spot, and there are still a lot of deep Dime signals, but I didn’t want to damage the lawn by digging too much.

Started scanning one of the areas they push snow onto, and was getting a lot of signals. The rain was beginning so I wrapped it up about 5:00, but I’ll be back there real soon to work that area to see what the plows picked up and deposited on the lawn.

Not too bad of a haul for two hours hunting. $7/hr is my best hunt to date!:headbang:

Sorry for the sloppy picture, but I’m dragging butt and just wanted to have some dinner and sit in my recliner.
6F4226E0-2264-4098-8378-3B6B6BFE201B.jpeg

Upvote 10
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice job, congrats! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you got one of your bucket listers the nozzle If I had to name one of mine besides like old coins and gold it would be a silver spoon knife or fork I have about 50 but nary a silver one!!! Good job!!!!!!Thanks for the good post

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug a nozzle shaped like a rocket years ago. Has since redeposited itself somewhere Haven't seen it in a long while

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread