Another permission today and spent a few hours there

damian1013

Apr 1, 2019
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So the USGS historical mapping is helping me locate old homesteads to ask about and got another permission today. Its about 5 acres of field which a large church uses for summer events and their Christmas Nativity scenes which brings a ton of people in. The historical maps shows a few homes from the 1930s there. Spent about a hour walking to where I thought the home was and started locating relics and such but the thick field grass sucks. Anyway Ill be spending quite a while on this piece but lots of iron and junk but heres todays finds on my short trip. Have to dig the junk to find the good stuff. One of the spoons is a cavalier silver plate.
KIMG1387.JPG
KIMG1388.JPG
KIMG1389.JPG

Upvote 11
OP
OP
D

damian1013

Apr 1, 2019
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The historical maps are helping and are fairly close. I talked to the owners next door and they have had that home in their family since 1935 and the permission was easy as he metal detects also. He said I never thought about that field til you asked lol

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice relics, keep working the area! :icon_thumleft:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting