Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of those days! A real circus then a zoo. Day started off at the local medical center getting tubed and gassed in the "assets." After 2 days fasting....I was in a fowl mood hoping that Hunny Bunny would not be upset that I lost my virginity at 64.

As luck would have it had an appointment with my witch doctor later that day which meant a 100 km round trip. Gas here is now at $1.29 per liter. For those Canucks here that means that
each trip you can claim the gas providing it is at least 100km. Wish I would have saved some from earlier in the day! High test at that. Witch Doctor's appointment was at 1600hrs so I took advantage and hit a few spots down the round. Circus was over.

First spot was dead netting me a button and a newer copper. After a few hours here Zen Guru went in the trunk and I went down the road to another spot.

This place had left the gate open and was a real zoo as you can see by the eyeball finds!
2eveuip.jpg

Had the zoo to myself save for the mobile manure field which had a pack of them yapping.

Here I used Quota Guru while I listened to the tranquil cackle of crows. Sort of makes a fellow homesick! Be worse if the Hunny Bunny reads this post me son. Coins came in bunches along with a 1946 Yank quarter and a 1953 Canuck dime. As I bent over to dig a coin I had a Bluenose moment....that I must look like a giraffe bending over to have a drink at a water hole.
2u6g193.jpg

Quota was had but I felt like a bear going till an infestation of rug rats charged through the park like a bunch of rhinos. Was close to my witch doctor's appointment any how.

Total for the day was 74 coins @ $13.34 and a dinkie with a flat.
25679si.jpg

Of course on the way home I picked up a dozen chocolate Easter Hens for the Hunny Bunny's upcoming hunt!

Upvote 12

nomadichunter

Greenie
Apr 6, 2019
NB Canada
Detector(s) used
minelab,whites,fisher,tesoro,garretts
bounty hunter,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG Leslie!! Since Ive known you,youve always produced coins!!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks like a good hunt to me, congrats! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread