CTX 3030
Equinox 800
Equinox600
Makro Multi Kruzer
Garret ATpro
Garret ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the old schoolyard for about an hour today when the rain stoped. Was looking for those deep targets and hoping for silver. When I got there and turned on the nox right were I was standing I got a nice deep 8in. 14- 16 signal turned out to be a very small cuff flat button. Didn't get a lot of targets that I wanted to dig because they were to shallow and knew they were ether newer lincoins or bottle caps etc. Dug a few deep Wheaties. Then after about a hour and a half I got a real choppy signal but was hitting a high chirp in one direction and it was over 8in. deep. Dug a deep 6in. plug, target was off to the side another 2in. down. When I took out another shovel full of dirt I spotted the shinny silver and could see the back of a quarter and not a Washington. I could see a eagle and was hoping it was a SLQ or seated. I was happy to get a Barber and it was in pretty good condition. My first Barber quarter in over 2 years
IMG_1824.JPG IMG_1826.JPG
IMG_1825.JPG IMG_1828.JPG
IMG_1827.JPG IMG_1829.JPG

Upvote 24

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great day, Congrats!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice looking Barber Quarter! :occasion14:

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice barber

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on a sweet looking Barber!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions