SOUTH FLORIDA

E

eggilbert

Yeah we had a warm spell. Maybe it will drive the
snowbirds north.
Deerfield Beach

D

Darod

In Melbourne, FL it's been a little cooler,....lows in the high 50's to low 60's,.....highes in the mid 70's. Perfect here!

Great work on the clad! $13.56! WoW! that's a lot of diggin ;D

Rod

F

Floater

Hey Tank. sorry to here about the flu. I was wondering what happened to ya. I know surfRat tried to call ya too or email ya. Im hookinup w/ him today if it doesnt rain.Give me a call. I left the # on your cell I dont know if I still have yours. PM me when ya get a chance.
OH and dont pay any attention to Rod. He's spoiled up there. He has cool nights and great days a month longer than we do down here. LOL

D

Darod

Yeah Dave,

I'm spoiled for now,.....but come July and August we all fry like little bacon strips down here, don't we :) ;D :D!

Rod

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Hey Tank, what beach did you hit to get the $13 bucks in clad in one outing$ Pompano pier?
Hope you get up with Float soon so we can get together an clean a area out!! 8) HH

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job, that's a lot of diggin!

any pics!?

HH

D

Darod

No Kiddin' Lonewolfe!

Thats over 50 holes if they were all quarters and there was no trash! :o

Rod

F

Floater

Fryin is right. We might have to get miner lights for our hats so we can detect past dark. I hate gettin up early just to beat the sun but hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Now that I think about it that is a hec of a haul for one outing. What kinda machine you got there Tank. Ohhh, you run the change machine. LOL

J

Justin L

Any of you boys on the gulf or are you all east coasters?

I'm in Cape Coral eagerly awaiting the UPS guy to show up with my Ace 250. I know it's probably not the best thing for the beach but I figured I'd buy an inexpensive unit first to see if I even enjoyed the hobby. If I like it, I'll more than likely want to get a water detector by the end of the summer. There are a ton of parks and schools around here to keep my busy in the meantime.

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Hello Justin, Floater and myself are from the Ft. Lauderdale area. I believe Float told me Rod is from the Melbourne Beach area near Patrick's Air Force base. Let me warn you, you're gonna get addicted to this Big Time!!! Make sure you post some pictures of your finds when you get your Ace! HH 8)

J

Justin L

Now I'm jealous, I love the Lauderdale beaches!

F

Floater

Hey Justin, Surfrat is dead on but I do like Ft Meyer's Beach. I go there at least once a year and I used to live there back in late 79.
just before I moved to Ft. Lauderdale. Good luck. your gonna love it and the ACE 250 is a great Machine. It will pay for itself real quick. If you get this way lets hook up and if Im headin your way well meet. HH

OP
OP
T

tank

!!! computer's back up!!! brought my 12 and 7 year olds to do most of the digging!! ofcourse they kept their finds!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread