WHAT I FOUND TODAY

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
stopped by a local fishing pond today to sit and observe nature. while sitting there i remembered last time i was there sitting on this huge boulder. the sun was warming it up nicely. looking closer i could see some it flaking off lightly. so i peeled it off and looking at it closely it looked rusted. but how could a huge boulder that weighs as much as a car be rusting ? so i bring out my neodymium magnet this time and sure enough it sticks to it. hmmm ? cant be a byproduct of manufacturing ? maybe a meteor that crashed into earth billions of years ago ? was probably deposited here by the glaciers 10's of thousands of years ago ? yep thats probably it. looking around there are smaller ones and yes the magnet sticks to them too ! another odd find in nature
0519191207-01.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 11
OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Ancient pieces of an alien wreck? Someone will explain.
of course you dont know enough about that ? (*_*) how disappointing ? and if thats true ? dont you think the government would have confiscated it ? they certainly would'nt want people like me or you to find it ? would they ?

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe that is the giant magnet which causes all the compasses to point North. Is the whole rock metal?

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Maybe that is the giant magnet which causes all the compasses to point North. Is the whole rock metal?
dont know ? seems to be ? maybe you should want me to get my bulldozer out to roll it over and check the bottom of it ? its not that important is it ?

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
he means we are not sure what you are talking about.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very interesting find! :icon_thumleft:

SWINGER1969

May 11, 2019
Morristown,Minnesota
Detector(s) used
garrett at max, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably Iron Ore. I have found several pieces with my detector here in south central Minnesota

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread