Jan 21, 2019
Clinton County Michigan
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This weekend's finds

This weekend's finds. This property had a house on it 60 years ago, and has been a commercial property since. The local paper was located here some 30+ years ago. That would explain what appears to be a reverse image printing plate of some sort on the left of the photo. Also found an old UL listing badge (top), some sort of (probably) mid-last century religious medal, PO box metal tag?, 1924 Mercury dime, unknown age pocket watch, bottle cap, and copper? emblem. Any help indentifying this stuff is welcomed.

Photos are upside down and I can't for the life of me figure how to flip them...

Attachments

• Finds.JPG
    Finds.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
  • Finds3.JPG
    Finds3.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Upvote 11
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Interesting finds, congrats! :icon_thumleft:

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, that is an eclectic assortment, nice job

OP
OP
B

bullnose

Jan 21, 2019
Clinton County Michigan
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone.

After some more research, the round object with the adult and child is probably another printing plate. The "emblem" is a brass Victorian cherub or cupid broach.

I hope to head back to this spot when it dries up a bit. The rear of the property close to where the house stood is low ground and is still wet due to all the rain we've had lately.

The village it is in was incorporated in 1836, so who knows what else might be there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread