925 SILVER AND A CLOSE ENCOUNTER

SWINGER1969

May 11, 2019
Morristown,Minnesota
Detector(s) used
garrett at max, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out tonight for a quick hunt after work and mowing my lawn. left the house about 730pm to check out a new spot a friend told me about that his parents took him to as a kid for picnics back in the late 60's it is now an abandoned park and a disaster to walk through let alone swing in.
on the good side it did have a close encounter with this Fawn. When i left there i went to another part of the park system which is a swimming beach
and found this ring on the 3rd hole and then things took a turn for the worst my batteries went dead and i noticed my Lesche digging tool was gone
i assume a vine pulled it out in the over grown park. Bummer. I will be going back tommorow to hunt for it. Screenshot_2019-06-10-21-42-01.png 20190610_213923.jpg
Now if i knew how to rotate photo's

Upvote 20

Hughett

May 11, 2019
Northwest GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett gta x 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dollar general batteries have really worked well for me. I’m not joking either. Hope you find your digger. Also nice hit on the ring.
And No worries...I can just turn my phone.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
t_o.gif
Nice finds Swinger. Looking forward to hearing about your other finds with a new battery. Thanks for sharing...

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking ring. If you are using an I phone to take your pics, take them with the phone held sideways instead of up and down, and they will post right side up. I had the same problem until I was able to figure it out.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice ring! Good luck finding your Lesche:icon_thumleft:

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

First WTG on the ring & glad you found you digger .

When I go on a Hunt I go to find stuff not loose things & when I do , ill look for the lost item 'like a crazy Man'
Even tho I have another Lesche & a garret digger , every time I have lost or left my 6 y/o '1st' Lesche at a hole , I've HAD! to find it it took me 2 day's once & 3 hours on another .

Yes I'm Crazy.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice ring find, congrats! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions