Old Permission, New Silver

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Hey folks,

I hope those of you in other parts of the country are staying cool! We just hit the best season of the year here in Seattle. It’s topping our in the low 80s each day and is sunny.

I tried a couple new sites today with no luck. I decided to go back to a small permission where my brother found a couple Barber dimes in the early 2010s. I managed to pick up a few goodies that snuck by him.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563839642.617214.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1563839667.586331.jpg

The keeper tally is:
-1945-S Merc
-1954-S Rosie
-1946-S Wheat

Thanks for looking and happy hunting all!!
-W

Upvote 16

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job on the silver we had 90s for a while then a flood and power outage my car got flooded and hydrolocked lol so too busy to detect the last couple of months it sucks but glad to see your still rippin my friend Hows your Brother been doing?

OP
OP
washingtonian

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Great job on the silver we had 90s for a while then a flood and power outage my car got flooded and hydrolocked lol so too busy to detect the last couple of months it sucks but glad to see your still rippin my friend Hows your Brother been doing?

Ah dang, I’m sorry to hear that Tommy. I hope life settles down a bit so you can pound some ground this fall. Rob is good. He just got a new job so he hasn’t gotten out lately but I’m going to force him to come out with me again in a few weeks. We’re gonna return to where he got that Philippines silver dollar so hopefully we can turn up some more neat stuff!

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Washingtonian, great saves! Dual silvers and an old copper, can't beat that! We just got thru the hottest, most humid week here, hotter than the hubs o'hell...but settled down today, it's in the 60's, gave the a/c a break and opened the windows (it's late). Glad to see someone hauling sum silver up! Ddf.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice hunt, congrats! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread