Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It was and is very hot today but I went for two short hunts. Got maybe an hour in both times at the WWII site and again it was slim pickings. Managed a 1940 and a 1942 wheaties in the same hole and then thought that I had another decent coin in the same general area but it turned to be just a clad dime. I dug several bottle caps (was pretty sure that was what they were) and a bunch of cans etc. The cans were what I figured them to be but I had to dig them to be sure, we have dug 4 GI Dogtags in this site. I also managed two pistol bullets, one a hardball 45 and the other a 38. I made the mistake of hunting in shorts and sandals, the hard weed stubble was pretty rough on the shins where the knee pads were not. Got something cold to drink and back in the AC so all is well again. Be safe out there and keep hydrated.

Upvote 7

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you got out and scored a couple keepers. The "chiggers" round these parts will eat ya alive. If not them, the no see'ums will take over from there. Thanks for sharing.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad you found some time to hunt! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread