sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pretty cool and fist fights still break out around here. I knew one person that used a roll of rolled up dimes to help give him an edge. makes you wonder who had them and why

The fight gets really interesting when the roll breaks and dimes spill all over the place!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Very cool. I've found razor blades soldered to a small grip handle on school yards but never knuckles :icon_thumright:

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score WT! I dug mine four years ago at an elementary school, of all places... Cheers! Sub 8-)

attachment.php

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those would be considered a relic in today's age. Like others have said, guns are the new tool of the trade. I found a set in a park around 8 or 9 years ago, and those are the only ones I have ever found. Nice find.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds be careful with those brass knuckles lol. I went to NY years ago to get the Mother in law and her husdand long story, anyway as part of thier luggage in my car were a Sword and a pair of Brass Knuckles got my car searched at the Canadian border they found the Brass knuckles ripped our car apart called the police who let me off with a warning the jails were over crowded the sword was fine but wow what an ordeal over Brass knuckles. Anyway really cool finds my friend keep rippin. Tommy

Last edited:

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds be careful with those brass knuckles lol. I went to NY years ago to get the Mother in law and her husdand long story, anyway as part of thier luggage in my car were a Sword and a pair of Brass Knuckles got my car searched at the Canadian border they found the Brass knuckles ripped our car apart called the police who let me off with a warning the jails were over crowded the sword was fine but wow what an ordeal over Brass knuckles. Anyway really cool finds my friend keep rippin. Tommy

They are taken very seriously in Michigan one of three states that they are illegal to posses...

CorgiDoom1881

Feb 13, 2019
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro International
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found a set made of solid iron that was very rusty by some old trees in the back of a public park. It was really deep, so they probably have a story to tell.

Sallysue

Oct 31, 2012
Tx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sept they are gonna be legal to have here in Texas I found a pair several years ago

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Interesting find, congrats! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions