🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Got on a few permissions today, 4 more silver including the 1877 seated dime that I blasted with my digger. Also 8 wheats, a buff, Indian and some relics. Decided to make a video since it's been a while. Thanks for looking and hh! 20191105_165624.jpg 20191105_175025.jpg 20191105_182310.jpg 20191105_182330.jpg 20191105_182147.jpg

Upvote 48
OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice permissions, wtg on the silver, wheats, buff & IHP, that was a great day, congrats & HH
Thanks inspector!

Nice silver. Congrats
thank you Hawks

Way to go on that seated! Super cool. I'm still looking for my first. I don't even care if I hit it with my digger lol.
thanks Washingtonian, I'm just glad it was the back

Nice find! how come you didn't hit any of the other coins with your digger? Why is it ALWAYS the good ones??? I found a walking liberty this summer... it got on the bad side of my digger.
lol good question!

I finally bothered to start using a pinpoint detector after digging the initial plug ! haven't buggered a coin since .
yeah I hear ya, I have and use a pinpointer, just got a bit aggressive this time I guess lol

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice 1877 Seated Dime. I remember finding mine in 2017 - here is a picture:

I have found several silver dimes, to include Roosevelt and Mercury dimes at this old school yard. The building has been torn down years ago, but with research found the location, which now has a new Church built there.....so you never know what used to be there without research.

What is amazing, is I found this 1877-CC seated dime, but have never found a Barber coin here yet......You just never know what is in the ground, and why? Enjoy the picture......Thanks.

Happy Hunting

BILL

"Northern Panhandle FLORIDA"

lenmac65

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2009
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Equinox 800 (as of 10/2019)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great hunt, and a beautiful Seated Liberty. I know you are upset with the nick; I would be too, but at least it is on the reverse. Hope you find others. Congrats!

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow....what a nice hunt! Very nice.:headbang:
thanks a lot!

Great hunt, and a beautiful Seated Liberty. I know you are upset with the nick; I would be too, but at least it is on the reverse. Hope you find others. Congrats!
Thank you! Like you said, at least it's on the back
Nice 1877 Seated Dime. I remember finding mine in 2017 - here is a picture:

I have found several silver dimes, to include Roosevelt and Mercury dimes at this old school yard. The building has been torn down years ago, but with research found the location, which now has a new Church built there.....so you never know what used to be there without research.

What is amazing, is I found this 1877-CC seated dime, but have never found a Barber coin here yet......You just never know what is in the ground, and why? Enjoy the picture......Thanks.

Happy Hunting

BILL

"Northern Panhandle FLORIDA"
thank you very much, yours is in fantastic condition!

Enjoyed your video. That's a nice collection of silvers! Congrats.
thank you! Thanks for watching

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like your streak isn't slowing down anytime soon. As Gary said, " A shame when a good one gets "blasted". But, not as shameful as having a beauty like that just stay buried forever."

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like your streak isn't slowing down anytime soon. As Gary said, " A shame when a good one gets "blasted". But, not as shameful as having a beauty like that just stay buried forever."

Thanks Dave! I started out the year very slow but have been fortunate to get on some great spots. Let's make it a point to get out before the freeze!

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone would consider that a great day of digging !

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great silver coin finds! :icon_thumleft:

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scratch or not; she's still a beauty! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread