yo6oej

Aug 23, 2008
Toplita , Romania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 & Pro Pointer / Detech EDS Plus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(1) I decided to search for an old road, which I think made the connection between a roman military fort and the roman military towers in the north-east part of the roman province of Dacia.The objects were discovered in the structure of the road (generally stony, probably arranged in some places from ancient times) or near it. The road being longer, I divided it into 4 segments, following that the number of posts on this subject will also be 4 ... In this post (item no. 1) you can see : fragment of iron blade from a sword (possibly roman gladius), small iron hammer, iron nails of different sizes, iron nails possible shingle targets, iron hobnails from the sole of roman sandal-boots (caligae), mediaeval iron arrowhead, an iron jewelry, in rhomboid form, with a chain, in the center of which is centered a green stone.
Enjoy ! :hello:

Attachments

• DSCN6832.jpg
    DSCN6832.jpg
    517.9 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN3898.jpg
    DSCN3898.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 47
  • DSCN6746 editata.jpg
    DSCN6746 editata.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN7236.jpg
    DSCN7236.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCN6817.jpg
    DSCN6817.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN6775.jpg
    DSCN6775.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCN6806.jpg
    DSCN6806.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN6844.jpg
    DSCN6844.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCN6849.jpg
    DSCN6849.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCN4233.jpg
    DSCN4233.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN4241.jpg
    DSCN4241.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 56
  • FSCN4379.jpg
    FSCN4379.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 55
Upvote 30

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very cool finds

Jose The Goon

Apr 1, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000D, 6000Di, Eagle, & PI 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The iron pendant with the green stone is extremely interesting! Maybe a carved emerald from Africa (Zambian region)??
Very very cool find in your ancient Roman fort road area. Definitely very unique & could be very valuable. Possibly brought home by a Roman soldier who served in Africa ??:thumbsup: Congrats !! Cheers !! J.T.G. ( I would like to see "CRUSADER" chime in on this)

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see your finds & you posting again.:icon_thumright:
Not sure you noticed but Cru'dad recently joined your Roman Gold Ring Club.:thumbsup:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The iron pendant with the green stone is extremely interesting! Maybe a carved emerald from Africa (Zambian region)??
Very very cool find in your ancient Roman fort road area. Definitely very unique & could be very valuable. Possibly brought home by a Roman soldier who served in Africa ??:thumbsup: Congrats !! Cheers !! J.T.G. ( I would like to see "CRUSADER" chime in on this)

Ya I'm very curious about that too ? Sure is different from an American point of view. Never seen anything like it. Of coarse much of what you guys dig I've never seen before !! Congrats !!

OP
OP
yo6oej

yo6oej

Aug 23, 2008
Toplita , Romania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see your finds & you posting again.:icon_thumright:
Not sure you noticed but Cru'dad recently joined your Roman Gold Ring Club.:thumbsup:

Hi Crusader! Wow ... I didn't know about this. I don't even know about this club, I didn't get any notification. Thanks anyway ! :icon_thumleft:

Westfront

Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Yooej! Good to see you on here again! And you still make great finds! :icon_thumleft:
Cru-Team established the RGRC freshly because it needed at least three members to start with..... :laughing9:

OP
OP
yo6oej

yo6oej

Aug 23, 2008
Toplita , Romania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Yooej! Good to see you on here again! And you still make great finds! :icon_thumleft:
Cru-Team established the RGRC freshly because it needed at least three members to start with..... :laughing9:

Hi westfront ! Nice to see you again ! :hello: Well...Let's wait for the news.It sure will be something interesting :happy3:

OP
OP
yo6oej

yo6oej

Aug 23, 2008
Toplita , Romania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well...I haven't seen anything like this before and archaeologists don't know for sure.
I think the green stone can be a colored glass with iron oxides...

xcopperstax

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2018
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a great post and you have some great finds here! Thank you for sharing some awesome stuff that is rarely seen on Treasurenet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions