bologna321

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2017
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had a short time to detect this afternoon, wanted a place close to a drive thru so i could get some hot coffee in me after a cold hunt. Drove to town, went to a park I've been avoiding due to its reputation of being "hunted out". This is one of the few parks I've been to where I've actually seen people detecting. Got there, got my stuff out walked down the hill and got a penny signal. Dug it, put it in my pocket, kept going. Not a lot of obvious coin signals, dug a few bits of trash. Got another penny signal down the way, read a jumpy 24 in two directions, decided to dig. Was bout 7" down, could tell this one was an indian after i pulled it out from deep.

Cold rain was really coming down, hit a few more signals, pulled two more clad. Called it a day, happy on the way home I found an indian cent.

Got home and washed off my 3 clad and found out my first clad penny was actually an indian. So in this hunted out park, my first two coins were indians.

Was running the equinox stock coil, park 1, sens 21, auto ground balance.

Definitely going back.

injunnn-1386x448.jpg

Upvote 21

Gene Mean

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2016
Central NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Equinox 800
Eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice! You never know what will turn up.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a good hunt and some nice coinage. Everytime I hear hunted out I think by who

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job! As they always say “never hunted out”:icon_thumleft:

Horst

Apr 13, 2017
Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 + SDC2300
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
congrats....I want an Indian too but they are so rare in Germany :headbang:

Top Member Reactions