2020 SILVER!!!

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
First ever non modern coins from the Coin Star machine!!! Biggest find yet! So cool! A 1945 nickle and a 1966 silver dime. Before this my biggest find was 5.75 all at once. Hope to find more!
20200104_222344.jpg 20200104_222302.jpg

Upvote 8

DigToChina

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2016
GTA East, Ontario
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT
Nice coins Mv! As you know, the coinstars in Canada rarely have silver and older coins and I’ve yet to find anything other than modern or foreign coins (my experience anyway). I suspect it is because the changing effigies allowed people to ID and hoard silver coins more easily than our neighbours to the south. [emoji2371]

OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice coins Mv! As you know, the coinstars in Canada rarely have silver and older coins and I’ve yet to find anything other than modern or foreign coins (my experience anyway). I suspect it is because the changing effigies allowed people to ID and hoard silver coins more easily than our neighbours to the south. [emoji2371]

Thanks I was thrilled! I hope to find more! My dream is to find a really old silver coin.... that would be awesome��

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good start for 2020 there will be many more this will be a good year

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy new year also good to see your post Tommy

OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy new year also good to see your post Tommy

Yes I hope there will be more to come! And nice to see your reply... its been awhile.:hello: Thanks! Happy New year to you too! 2019 has been an exciting year... had my grad, learning to drive, got my new Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, starting my first job, becoming an aunty for the third time, flying for the first time/going on a trip by myself for the first time, and did I mention getting my bounty hunter land ranger pro?:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread