Found a severed foot

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
actually seven of them...lol

Shoes.jpg

I found one little boot, about an inch long in the grass next to the dumpster when I was emptying my trash. Then I found six more, none match. Really weird, but it made me smile today and that's worth something.

Now that I have your attention, I can show you my finds for the day, nothing worth much but I was happy to get out there. The weather was awesome today so I got out for 2.5 hours in the afternoon. I searched a schoolyard that I hit last year, close to home and the woodchips were cleaned out. I covered them anyway in about an hour and found a couple coins only. There was a nice soccer field, so I went out there and had a lot better luck. I should have went out there first :).

I did manage a cool junque ring perfect for the season, a scary skull head, a small lock, a elongated penny from the Henry Ford Museum, and a penny with an angel stamped in it. Other then that, a couple pendants and about $5.00 in clad, 60 coins. I also found half a headache powder tin. Looks old, maybe I'll have to get back to this place again, maybe some old stuff there? It was great to be out there anyway.

Here's my finds for the day, thanks for reading!

;D BDoo

Attachments

• 28OCT07 T.jpg
    28OCT07 T.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 735
  • 28OCT07 F.jpg
    28OCT07 F.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 725
Upvote 0

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Hey Bobby, glad you got out. Good to see that I'm not the only one with skimpyer finds than normal. Still, 60 coins ain't too bad for no longer that you were out. Congrats

sfinder

Jun 25, 2006
Fort Dodge, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Prizm V and DD Coil
Those boots are made for walkin'! Actually, I believe they're from Bratz dolls. My daughter and all her friends used to play with Bratz dolls.

OP
OP
Boobydoo

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Prober said:
Hey Bobby, glad you got out. Good to see that I'm not the only one with skimpyer finds than normal. Still, 60 coins ain't too bad for no longer that you were out. Congrats

Thanks Bob!! With winter coming, I am just happy to be out on a beautiful day like today. I was trying not to go MD'ing but I got all my chores done and my addiction got the best of me... and I went out to swing! Good luck out there buddy!

;D

OP
OP
Boobydoo

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
sfinder said:
Those boots are made for walkin'! Actually, I believe they're from Bratz dolls. My daughter and all her friends used to play with Bratz dolls.

Oh... thanks. My kids are older (but not old enough for me to be a grandpa...lol) so I didn't know that. It's pretty strange that there were no matching boots. Maybe it was a BFF thing? ;D
Thanks for the read, info, and reply!!

;D

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Those will help your computer-when it comes time to "Boot" up!!
I would be happy to find that many coins in one day.
Joe

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 2, 2006
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
Alright BDoo, what's with the doll foot fetish? Only kidding. ;D My youngest has those bratz dolls and there parts scattered about. Another fine day of hunting.
Take care, Mike

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
??? What, no toe rings? It sounds as if you had a great 2.5 hours of hunting. Things are getting skimpy around here, too. HH BDoo

Desertfox

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread