Wild first hunt of the year! Silver half!

washingtonian jr

Apr 23, 2011
Seattle, Washington
Hey guys,
I had a late start to the year mostly due to the weather up here in Seattle. We had floods due to such heavy rainfall. Anyways, I got out with my brother this afternoon and hit a couple places he had mapped out for us. It started off pretty slow, finding a few wheats here and there but no silver.

About 2 hours in we hit a new spot. My brother looks at me and goes, “this place only dates back to the 1980s but I have a feeling it’s older because of this staircase. It looks like it led to an old house that used to be there.”

Not one second later I go “I’m getting a solid 31-32 which is a silver quarter”. He comes over to the hole I dug and I told him to watch. I dig up some more dirt and out pops a big shiny! It’s a walker! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1581307679.719168.jpg

But that wasn’t even the most interesting part of the day. Me and my bro got into it with some crazy lady who was upset that we were digging holes. I won’t go into to much detail because my brother posted the whole argument on his post, but man some people literally have nothing better to do. It did make for an entertaining day nonetheless lol!

Happy hunting out there guys!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1581307870.945435.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1581307881.076026.jpg

Upvote 34

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX

the_mad_cladder

Jan 2, 2015
North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice find! Helluva way to start the year

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What a beauty, congrats! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread