bravobob

Feb 16, 2017
Santa Barbara,Ca
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Prospector
Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Was riding my motorcycle to my buddies house , when i was coming up to a stop sign i spotted this in the middle of the intersection ! No cars there so i jumped off the bike ran out and grabbed them !
IMG_20200213_164115_01.jpg
Whoo Hoo !

Upvote 34

EQ8

Feb 1, 2020
Sw Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last year a friend and I were riding and saw a bunch of ones in the road, blowing around. Got off the bikes and proceeded to round 'em up.
Another story..
Had a woman come to my door one day with a 20 dollar bill in her hand asking if I lost it in the front yard.
I told her nope, but thanks for asking.
I think she went away happy.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats pretty cool good eye and good cash

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dieselfool

Dec 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal! My cousin saw a purse laying in the ditch on an Interstate exit ramp. It was chuck full of goodies including $2000 in cash. He got in touch with the person who lost it and she and her husband drove 200 miles that night to his place and got it. Vacation money.

barndoor

Tenderfoot
Feb 12, 2020
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster., AT Pro,ACE400,Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
one while circling the block looking for a parking spot seen what appeed to be a wallet turned out to be a leather billfold with $ 792 a pack of matches and a Wawa receipt no ID or anyway to locate owner

searching 4

Dec 6, 2017
pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
garret ace 200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
years ago I worked at a golf course … it was my day to do parking lot clean up which I really didn't like to do but that day paid off pretty good...found 3, 20 dollar bills folded up just laying there in an almost empty parking lot

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I worked for the state Highway department we had to pick up trash along the roads before mowing.
One day I found a ladies purse in the ditch , I looked up her phone number .using her I.D

I called and asked if she lost a purse, told her how I'd found it and told her I could meet her at a nearby store.
she showed up and as I handed her the purse I asked how she lost it. She told me it was stolen from her car from the same parking spot it was returned to her. I said what do you mean ? she explained she was parked where my state truck now sat when it was taken a month earlier . that was a strange day for sure.

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nothing like Stop sign money.:icon_thumright:

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was riding my motorcycle to my buddies house , when i was coming up to a stop sign i spotted this in the middle of the intersection ! No cars there so i jumped off the bike ran out and grabbed them !
View attachment 1801327
Whoo Hoo !

I wondered where I lost that seven bucks! :)

Now you can grab some lunch on your way to you next metal detecting outing.
-DH-

Georgivs

May 16, 2018
Athens Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Score! I find so much good stuff from my bike, gold ring in front of a sorority house takes the cake though.

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love that kind of stuff. There's a bridge near me where there is a small road leaving the highway that accesses a river next to the bridge. Coming up out of there takes a quick turn to get onto the road. I was crossing the bridge one day and spotted what looked like a wallet in the highway. Pulled over and it was. $200 in the wallet with only a few other things that didn't ID the owner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread