Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eight hours of hunting in three days and this is what I got to show for it. Then on the other hand it was the most beautiful weather in a long time. I even had a few exciting moments thinking I had a great find. One was the round edge of the key that looked like a nickle and the other was the four hole button, thought it was a dime at first.
The harness ring was neat and the old shell. I am so discouraged I think I will go back out again soon. ;D
PICT0001.JPG

PICT0003.JPG Harness, bullet, shell, and key

A numbered tag.
PICT0005.JPG

PICT0006.JPG Door latch and WMC's

Found two Indian heads in 30 minutes the day we all hunted the CTH. You just never know. Keep on diggin TNetters.
Burdie

Upvote 0

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find sometimes I will go to a site and dig all trash one day. Then the next day I am finding silver coins. Sometimes I find the silver right away and the trash all the rest of the day.

Keep @ it and HH!!

dgaughan

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2004
east northport ny
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 5 Garrett ace 350
man you aren't kidding about those shotgun shells you get that coin excitement and end up with a remington or winchester 12 ga good luck and hh

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
I found like 4 or 5 of those shotgun shells the day we hunted there. Still that is one awesome place just to stand in and imagine the history of the place.

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Burdie, where there's trash, there's also treasure. . . I know just know you'll start finding the "good stuff" soon.

Take care,
watercolor

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks every one I may put on a jacket and go out today. HH
Burdie

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stan,
It only takes one swing of the coil to make it all worth while. It's not going to happen though if your detector is in the closet. You are blessed with an area rich in history. It is just a matter of time until you hear that sweet sound of silver....Steve

rebelLT

Feb 26, 2007
SE Kansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE PRO, XLT, Teknetics Omega
The disc with 102 on it appears to be a miner's tag. It looks like the parson kansas variety. Should say something about the company and parsons kansas on there somewhere. I've got a few hundred around here somewhere :P. I will post a pic later for you too compare.

ridge_runner

Jan 15, 2006
Fort LeonardWood, Missouri
Detector(s) used
DFX, XLT
Oh Burdie, Burdie, Burdie.......You know that you're only cleaning the honey hole for futures finds to appear.... With all that experience I challenge your discouragment!!!!!!!!!

Good haul!!!!!!

RR

kg6yll

Oct 10, 2006
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Clean out the junk and the good stuff will come!

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
I still think you did pretty good for some neat junque. That just means the treasures are yet to coe. Keep em coming!

rebelLT

Feb 26, 2007
SE Kansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE PRO, XLT, Teknetics Omega
Heres a pic if it helps. If you need more info let me know. Great finds there BTW!

Attachments

• 103107 001.jpg
    103107 001.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 225
  • 103107 002.jpg
    103107 002.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 220

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread