37 Merc and another walker!

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Back at the silver farm this afternoon, I decided to hit a cottage I'd already done, except work perpendicular to my last hunt. This netted a 37 Merc, four wheats, including a 25, two Catholic medallions and another Pittsburgh Railways token. If you haven't guessed, the token is the "walker" in my title, since, by losing the token, someone had to walk! ;D Another beautiful day in PA, and Halloween night looks delightful; I'll be out with two Spidermen.

Attachments

• cath (2).jpg
    cath (2).jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 400
Upvote 0

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
Not too sure about your logic, but good finds anyways!!

rebelLT

Feb 26, 2007
SE Kansas
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE PRO, XLT, Teknetics Omega
At least the merc didnt walk away. Good find, another silver for the ole cigar box.

kg6yll

Oct 10, 2006
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Nice dime. I guess it pays off to go back over where you've been!

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Man, that place is still giving them to ya. Way to go and keep knocking them in.

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
Actually, halfdime, I was really expecting to see another Walker in your post. There's bound to be at least 6 more of those halfs at your Silver Farm. Continued success at your "Farm".

HH & HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

OP
OP
halfdime

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Captn_SE said:
Actually, halfdime, I was really expecting to see another Walker in your post. There's bound to be at least 6 more of those halfs at your Silver Farm. Continued success at your "Farm".

HH & HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan
That was the intent! ;D

OP
OP
halfdime

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Follow up to Halloween night: while we were out, I got permission to hunt a yard right across an alley from another yard where I found a large cent, many wheats, a Merc and a silver Washington. According to the owner, she was doing some yard work and found a 26 wheat, 26 Buff, 26 Merc and 26 SLQ in one place. The house was built in 1926, and she thanked me profusely for asking! How's that for a treat? I'm going to find the 26 Walker and 26 gold!

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Another misleading post title....guess it goes with the avatar....is that some politician?? Seriously don't recongnize the man.

Still not a bad day Henry. But, if you keep misleading us we are not going to trust you.... ;)

Bob

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job HD.
Nice looking Merc.
-MM-

OP
OP
halfdime

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Mirage said:
Another misleading post title....guess it goes with the avatar....is that some politician?? Seriously don't recongnize the man.

Still not a bad day Henry. But, if you keep misleading us we are not going to trust you.... ;)

Bob
Now Bob, had I capitalized walker it would have been misleading! ;D I guess the public doesn't like to be duped, even tongue in cheek. A year, from now, however, we just might elect another Clinton; talked about misled! I will take your admonition to heart and try to contain myself. As for the avatar, he is someone who could become very well recognized in Ohio, where he works in a very public job. We worked together a lifetime ago, and he was an influence that continues to this day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread