Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all the Methodist churches shut down for the duration.......whatever the duration is.......my wife spent most of the day contacting members of her congregation by phone to re-enforce the message of today's significance. It's a country church and they do not have video conferencing.
So, after finishing my "honey-do" project in the morning, I was able to get in a 3 hour hunt. I traveled a short distance to a neighboring borough to a permission I got by calling one of the many landlords I have worked for over the years. The homes in that area are relatively new, 1950's and 1960's, so I didn't expect to find much.........SURPRISE!!

2020 04 12 01.jpg 2020 04 12 02.jpg

At the onset, I pulled two clothespin springs and from that point went North to South, then East to West without much success. Much of the day was spent pulling Lincolns and Zincolns, but the 12-20 GF Sterling locket was a nice surprise at the halfway point. And, as I was leaving the property, I took one last wave of the coil in a 5 foot swing around the area where the springs were found. Both Washingtons were in the same plug!! What a bonus for the day!!

Then it dawned on me.......no clothes line......a carousel!! :BangHead:

Anyway, thanks for lookin' in and good huntin' to all..........

Last edited:
Upvote 8
OP
OP
C

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. Can't believe this didn't get more love! Double silver quarters is great.

Thanks, washingtonian. Guess my headlines aren't catchy enough.......:tongue3:

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some very nice finds Chizzy. I'd take two silver Washington's in the same plug any day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions