MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello again,

Went out hunting sunday evening... I wasn't thinking I wasn't going to find anything... :-\ Went mainly just to hang out with prolab. ;D The finds that come from here are always suprising. I always think its hunted to death and nothing is left. Everytime I do Prolab69 tells me he has dug another IH penny from the ballfield. ??? As always I am shocked... ??? So we hunt most the late afternoon with clad finds and maybe a wheat or two. I dig a 1947 Nickel then a little later to my total suprise I dug a 1908 Barber Dime!! :D I shout and do the happy dance!! :D

Here is a picture... Enjoy !

Keep @ it and HH!!

Attachments

• Baseball 006.jpg
    Baseball 006.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 503
  • Baseball 008.jpg
    Baseball 008.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 493
Upvote 0

prolab69

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
in the stix of NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when he plucked that seated? I just thought to my self " wow i need a new machine"

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kg6yll said:
Nice Barber!
And nice Avatar. That's no California buck! Where did you get that? It's hardly ever all gone, just a little harder to find...Steve

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

That's funny, never thought of any order of minting date. Things happen sometimes when you least expect it but sometimes what you expect happens right away. I still can't believe I pulled that seated prolab69. That is a nice buck that's my totem animal. I hope it did not suffer and it was used to its full extent. You know animals like that (mammals) suffer in a way just like you.

Thank you, everyone...
Keep @ it and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread