98, 99...but 100 will have to wait

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Back at the silver farm this afternoon, it wasn't a bad day. A bit overcast, with peeks of sun, breezy and cool but comfortable. The first silver was this 56 Washington, followed shortly after by this 64 Rosey. I pressed on in vain, looking for a third; it would have been silver coin#100 at the silver farm since May 31 2007. I did manage more than a dollar, and several wheats; if, after cleaning, any are significant I will let you know. The 56 will certainly find a place in one of the kid's Washington albums; the Rosey will be used to trade for other coins.

Attachments

• 98,99 (2).jpg
    98,99 (2).jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 293
Upvote 0
OP
OP
halfdime

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Henry...

My hat goes off to you my friend...

I am sure you will pass the 100 mark at the farm...

Truly a stellar performance...

Congratulations,

Nick
Your avatar led me to wonder: could #100 be a Franklin? I've only found two, and none at the farm. Could it be an SLQ? Most likely, it will be a Merc or a Rosey. Weather permitting, we'll find out in the next few days.

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can do it man....

With a track record like you have it will be about 2 minutes after you turn the old faithful beast on, lol...Congrats on your milestone about to be met. Great job!

DANGLANGLEY

OP
OP
halfdime

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
KirkPA said:
Since you live in PA, I am guessing a Spanish wilver. ;) :D ;D
I actually found my only Spanish Wilver about two or three miles from the silver farm.

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
That has to be your favorite place to hunt! Good luck on the 100 silvers from there...sounds like you have it under control... :)

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee, I wish I had a "silver" farm. ;D Seems all I find is crusty, rusty iron. Anyway, terrific finds for you and the 100th will be a SLQ. :D Good Luck & Happy Hunting!

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions