Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am still NOT done searching this closed bar..but lordy...hit it again today, later in the afternoon...slowing with my m6 ( was on the verge of making mud pies ok) I found 45 coins... all normal every day clad but ONE beat up wheatie..so now I have found a total of 3 wheaties... atta girl Rae... I tell ya..am sick of diggin thru stones..but hey, it all adds up ...and also gives me practice which honestly I am getting better n better each day..I dig it all... I dont care what it says...I dig n dig... I really should change my name to dirtballdigger....lmao

so far 854 coins found YIPPIE my goal before the ground freezes is at least 1,000

Upvote 0

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 2, 2006
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
Way to go girl. When the ground freezes solid we hunt the beaches.
Take care, Mike

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep at it Bay---45 coins is a good hunt

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mike careful on the beaches... in the winter, lemme tell ya this one..dam near peed myself laughing so hard at myself..I was living on long beach island years ago...they said..move there, it never snows... that year we had a blizzard.. but before that... it was a cold crisp winter day, no snow..I decided I would bundle up..and go for a stroll along the beach..well, I got about 15 feet onto the beach, and I was like on ice, no one told me the sand freezes, I was slipping n sliding and falling down, and every time I tried to get up..down I went again, I was laughing so damn hard at myself, I couldnt get up..then I said omg, if anyone in these beach front houses are watching, they are dying laughing, hey ether, look at this idiot slip sliding all over the beach... I tell ya, I was laughing so damn hard, it took me a good 30min to get off the dang beach... it just was one of those tales that ya had to be there to see me.... funniest thing I ever did...sheez and I could won one of them funniest home videos too....

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D Rotfl :D That beach story was the funniest story I have read on hear in like 4 weeks. You can hit 1000, if not from the bar from somewhere else. ;D Digging that gravel can get easy once you learn how. Don't change your name :-\ BootyBay rocks, that's where I get my fish ;D

and oh BTW Atta Girl !!

Keep @ it and HH!!

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we'll I tell ya, once I start laughing..I am done... totally done... everytime I fell, I laughed more... that sure didnt help... one of these days remind me to post on another folder, my first time going out in a rented boat ( when I didnt know how to drive one) and the eel that got loose in the boat... dam near sunk that boat.... anyways, maybe I should just wear ice skakes when the sand freezes, could start a new trend, ice skating detecting by booty, with all the how too's and how not too's..... lmbo

I leave in 20 min to hit the historic house YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread