CalReg

May 3, 2020
San Jose, CA
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000, Simplex, Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Greetings!

Took out the new Simplex this morning and hit a local park. I haven't done the software upgrade yet. I think I'm gonna get to know the machine first. Not much to see, but a TON of bottle caps. The Simplex also went crazy every time I turned on my Garrett Carrot. I've seen others detecting at this park, so they've probably picked it pretty clean. Had a lot of fun though! Have a great weekend everyone!
thumbnail (2).jpg

Upvote 6

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Take your time and learn your machine inside & out. And one item I have adhered to is, a place is never hunted out!

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
if there is still bottle caps,there is still good stuff there.
good luck brad

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It takes time and practice but the good stuff will come... Make a test garden in your hard to help learn your machine Good luck.......Tommy

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you might want to check out some tips/tricks videos on youtube for the Simplex, but getting to know the machine by digging everything is the best way to learn what it's telling you and make up your mind on what signals you choose to dig later on as you gain experience with it. as with any machine you gotta dig the trash to find the treasure

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Simplex is a fun machine, I upgraded to v2.76, but not to v2.77 the cross talk really doesn't bother me...yet! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions