Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im so excited!!! Our old friends own a beutiful, 1896 Victorian house that I've always wanted to detect. Saturday night I was given permission to hunt their yard and I was beside myself with exciment!!! Well! I hunted for about 15 minutes and then I found a really nice soild high tone. I popped out this huge coin...
2020-05-24 18.20.21.jpg
2020-05-24 18.15.33.jpg
2020-05-24 18.16.38.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 28

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It would be so much easier and faster if you just hold the coin in your hand, take a pic, then post it to your thread. :thumbsup:

It's all well and good that you're wanting to promote you detecting video here on Tnet, but at least show us a pic of your find! :BangHead:

Dave

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
post deleted

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Creskol!!! I couldn't figure out how to get it on.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
***ARC passes Creskol the Rum***

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
What is the story on the wheel-like thing in your avatar?

Last edited:

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice find, Congrats! Although I personally love watching detecting vids, I agree with Antiquarian that you should post pics as well, as many folks won't watch videos. GL!

OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That was fun watching the video, and your coin looks great! What is the story on the wheel-like thing in your avatar?

It's a baby carriage wheel I found at the train tracks. I found by an older house. I took it to an anique shop and asked if he could give a date, he said he think it's from the 1940's!

By the way.... how did you get the video on? I appreciated it. I'll be posting more videos so id like to know how.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats awesome Mygirl this hobby is very addicting and a blast thats an awesome coin I put mine in holders and keep a log of where and when I found em. I bet theres many more in that yard There goes the yard lol.. Awesome to see keep rippin those goodies outta the ground this is gonna be a good year my friend....Tommy

OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats awesome Mygirl this hobby is very addicting and a blast thats an awesome coin I put mine in holders and keep a log of where and when I found em. I bet theres many more in that yard There goes the yard lol.. Awesome to see keep rippin those goodies outta the ground this is gonna be a good year my friend....Tommy

I agree!!! I now have the modivation to overcome my fear of door knocking... now that I found this old coin I've got to go back on that neighborhood and ask around!

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Now that's a nice looking Edward LC, he's in great shape too for a guy who's 115 years old! :thumbsup:

I apologize if I came across a bit snarky in my first post, it was 6:20am and I hadn't finished my first coffee yet. :laughing7:

What part of the country are you in?
Dave

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see any link to the actual video.....just a link to Youtube. Whose got time to search all over the place trying to find it?

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't see any link to the actual video.....just a link to Youtube. Whose got time to search all over the place trying to find it?

I guess she made it private for some reason .. I had a working YouTube posted, but it looks like it was taken down. I removed it from my post so as to avoid confusion.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on the old copper! :occasion14:

OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now that's a nice looking Edward LC, he's in great shape too for a guy who's 115 years old! :thumbsup:

I apologize if I came across a bit snarky in my first post, it was 6:20am and I hadn't finished my first coffee yet. :laughing7:

What part of the country are you in?
Dave

No worries!!! I live in Manitoba

OP
OP
Mvgirl

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Sorry about that... I deleted it to edit. Thanks anyways

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread