Four Hunts In Eight Days

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[/ATTACH] IMG_0712.JPG IMG_0709.JPG IMG_0707.JPG IMG_0706.JPG IMG_0705.JPG We did two hunts on Memorial Day weekend and two more this past weekend which netted us 141 clad coins worth $26.92. I also dug an English 2 pence coin, a 1946 Wheat Cent, three toy cars, and a pin from home Depot. The picture of the marsh is what we had for a view while eating out after one of the hunts because the restaurants are still doing takeout only. The port-a-johns are on the interstate and where there used to be eight of them they pulled every other one to "practice social distancing "...…….LOL, LOL, LOL. The picture at the bottom was put in the post in error, it's from a previous hunt.

Attachments

• IMG_0703.JPG
    IMG_0703.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Upvote 9
OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
all those coins in a field? that seems crazy!
Those coins came from four different hunts, not just one field.

Clean those up a bit and take them to your bank.
I have cleaned them up but can't take them to the bank just yet. Banks here are not open to the public. All transactions have to be done online or in the drive-thru and no loose coin is accepted at the drive-thru. No matter though, because I cash them in at the end of the year and buy silver with them.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice coin shooting, congrats! :icon_thumleft:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That site looks really cool Nice job on the coins they add up quick.....You could buy some silver coins with all that money..

cheffer

Sep 17, 2004
Western Mass
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Fisher 1275 LTD, Fisher 1265, Fisher 1270, Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now that's a lot of digging. Nice haul man

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread