yamashita steel boxes found at 300 feet under the mountain- LOST GOLD SERIES -HISTORY

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

1. sattelite scan
2. drilling
3. camera

result: steel boxes inside a cave.

good news: history channel just debunked the theory that yamashita treasure is not real

problem: they cant enter the cave yet or show it on tv because they made an entrance 970 feet horizontally on the side of the mountain. but this is a good problem. they just have to find a way to access that tunnel.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1. with sattelite scanning (i dont know if this is true), you need a 3k gps or a trimble gps to locate that coordinate on the ground and coordinate the sat scan reading and the gps coordinates on the ground zero zero or .001 error.

2. then after finding the exact spot, drill and drill until you hit the vault or cave.

3. after you hit a vault , break it with a diamond. or after you hit a cave, you lower down a camera just like what an american did in luzon (in my other post). he found a cave just 49 feet under the ground. he used a snake cam and not a borehole camera. but still, images appeared even if blurry. the images found drums and gold bars inside the cave.

4. widen the hole using a percussion drilling, slicing the sidings of the pilot hole enough to widen the hole up to 10-15 feet wide. that's easy than using an excavator or backhoe. you can easily make a hole big enough for several people to go down there.

its faster and not destructive to the project site than using a backhoe where it takes so much time and space as you go deeper.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a deepwell driller myself, we hit so many caves or void accidentally. 72feet, 200ft, 210feet, 410 feet. We have no borehole camera ,so we transfer to another location, far from the caves

caretaker

Jan 20, 2008
Maine
Detector(s) used
2-XLT, AT Pro, CZ20, E-Trac, Excal II, GTI 1500, 250, BH 101, HH Diver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it is amazing the stuff guys do to find treasure, I just swing a detector, kudos to them, hope they find something

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good news: history channel just debunked the theory that yamashita treasure is not real

They did? Is there another episode i'm missing where they have the gold in hand? All we know by this video is they found ammo boxes, not an unusual find in the caves of the Philippines.

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its very unusual that you have to hide steel boxes 300 feet below the ground vertically , or 970 feet horizontally. why do you have to hide such boxes if it is not valuable perhaps with gold inside?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its very unusual that you have to hide steel boxes 300 feet below the ground vertically , or 970 feet horizontally. why do you have to hide such boxes if it is not valuable perhaps with gold inside?

Absolutely not unusual at all, that was the Japanese MO, they had entire cities carved into the mountains on islands they occupied throughout the south pacific.

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they have no treasure hunting permit in the first place. maybe , they cannot get that gold and share the loot that they have discovered. its stupid not to get a treasure hunting permit from the government before operating. plus the party that should contract with the government should be a corporation with 60% filipino, 40% foreigner composition. that is a constitutional provision.

ARticle 12 of the 1987 constitution provides that:
Section 2. All lands of the public domain, waters, minerals, coal, petroleum, and other mineral oils, all forces of potential energy, fisheries, forests or timber, wildlife, flora and fauna, and other natural resources are owned by the State. With the exception of agricultural lands, all other natural resources shall not be alienated. The exploration, development, and utilization of natural resources shall be under the full control and supervision of the State. The State may directly undertake such activities, or it may enter into co-production, joint venture, or production-sharing agreements with Filipino citizens, or corporations or associations at least sixty per centum of whose capital is owned by such citizens. Such agreements may be for a period not exceeding twenty-five years, renewable for not more than twenty-five years, and under such terms and conditions as may be provided by law. In cases of water rights for irrigation, water supply fisheries, or industrial uses other than the development of water power, beneficial use may be the measure and limit of the grant.

they should have applied for a th permit beforehand with the national museum. but the problem is, the group that should be a party with the philippine government should be a corporation with a 60-40 ownership composition. then they operate. in that manner, they can get a share.

however, they did operate hastily and was never interested in getting a share. without th permit, they would not get a single dime from the government because its illegal to treasure hunt int he first place without a th permit .

yes. they wasted an opportunity. maybe they should be smarter the next time around. set up a corporation with a 60 % filipino, 40% foreigner composition, and then get a th permit before operation.

but i have to check about the constitutional provision on joint venture allowing corporations with 100% foreign ownership on some matters . i have to check it if the said constitutional provision includes treasure hunting. if it does not include treasure hunting, then we go to the general rule that it should be 60% filipino,40% foreign owned corporations

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The President may enter into agreements with foreign-owned corporations involving either technical or financial assistance for large-scale exploration, development, and utilization of minerals, petroleum, and other mineral oils according to the general terms and conditions provided by law, based on real contributions to the economic growth and general welfare of the country. In such agreements, the State shall promote the development and use of local scientific and technical resources.

- this large scale exploration mentioned in the 1987 constitution allowing foreign-owned corporation does not involve treasure hunting (maybe . just my opinion. the constitutional proviion provides according to the general terms and conditions provided by law- maybe treasure hunting is a large scale exploration or not i do not know. it has to be provided by law) ,

mining only like saguitarrius mining in tampakan and davao del sur is a large scale exploration , so 100 % foreign owned corporation is allowed to explore minerals in the philippines.

treasure hunting is localized and involves a very small project site. so maybe this provision allowing foreign owned corporations to enter into projects does not apply to treasure hunting. so in my opinion, a corporation applying for a th permit should have a 60% filipino-40% foreigner ownership composition before applying for a th permit with the national museum.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the constitutional provision provides :

The President may enter into agreements with foreign-owned corporations involving either technical or financial assistance for large-scale exploration, development, and utilization of minerals, petroleum, and other mineral oils according to the general terms and conditions provided by law, based on real contributions to the economic growth and general welfare of the country. In such agreements, the State shall promote the development and use of local scientific and technical resources.

there has to be a law that allows the president to enter into agreements with foreign owned corporations involving treasure hunting. the new law about treasure hunting (national heritage act of 2009) , i do not know if it has granted the president with the powers to enter into agreements with foreign owned corporations involving treasure hunting. i am not aware. i have not yet read the law in its entirety regarding agreements with foreign owned corporations.

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by renantagum30

GODEEP SAID: Absolutely not unusual at all, that was the Japanese MO, they had entire cities carved into the mountains on islands they occupied throughout the south pacific.

ME SAID: i respect your opinion. we really do not know if the steel boxes contain treasures unless the said boxes are opened. let us just agree to disagree. nobody can judge our differing opinions if the said boxes contain golds or ammo. we really do not know because the show did not open the boxes. they have not even yet made a tunnel going to the 970 feet access that they have drilled.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am I the only one that noticed that Renan....30 is talking about finding/hiding “steel boxes”....What they showed in the camera view was wooden crates and what they narrated says they found wooden crates?

Does it make sense or sound realistic that they would invest money in a tv show, equipment, labor, etc and not get permission to film and excavate??

I would send a robot down the hole and drill into the box to see what’s inside...probably high explosives. Certainly wouldn’t invest in tunneling almost a thousand feet in solid rock without doing that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i did not notice it was wooden crates. i thought it was steel boxes. i cannot edit the heading of my post anymore from steel to wooden boxes.my apologies.

we really do not know. maybe they got permits , maybe not. its too unrealistic not to recover what they have found and transfer to another locdation in siargao when they have not yet recovered the treasure on that site in nueva ecija.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only fact we can state at this point is that they found what appears to be old ammo crates. Not gold, not treasure, not even ammo. All we can make out from the grainy video is what appears to be wooden ammo crates. Is there later video's or is this the latest video?

Last edited:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What type of remote sensing did they claim to use that could detect a void or metal object 300 feet or 970 feet deep in the bedrock? Sounds beyond our current technology.

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes. maybe that;s their style. maybe its not allowed by the philippine government to show a gold recovery. imagine these are looted golds. there must be a reason why they do not show the opening of these boxes.

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its shown in episode 1 to 5 on what technology they have used.

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
geophysical engineers were hired and sattelite scanning were employed. its all shown in episode 1 to 3 maybe. i forgot what episode.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m just wondering what “satellite scanning” consists of? I’ll do some googling see if I can figure it out.

Being able to detect a couple boxes of metal 300’ to 1000’ below the earth’s surface would be revolutionary as far as industrial mining goes.

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i dont know also. you have to watch episode 1-4 or episode 1-3. its all explained there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread