Found today 4 to 5 feet of water

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last night i was using a Equinox 800 in the Beach 1 and Beach 2 modes then i tried using the prospecting modes and could not get a good hit on it. This 10 year old girl lost a silver bracelet her grandma gave her. Her mother had the exact same bracelet that i was trying to get a signal result off of. The nox was hard to hit the bracelet. I Spent 2 hours last night trying to find it in 4 to 5 feet of water with no luck. The mother let me take her bracelet home and i trying other machines on it. The simplex had NO PROBLEM hitting the bracelet. So today i took the simplex out with water proof head phones and BAM first DIG in the SAME area out pops this. They wanted to pay me but I declined and told them if they want to pay donate the money to the St Jude's Children Hospital

ProudGrandpa.jpg

Upvote 64

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Honorable mention is in order. if not for the bracelet recovery then for the gift to the children of saint jude.

What He said!

Congrats on a great find, recovery, and above all...example for us and others.
Grease

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HEAR ! HEAR ! An Extra ration of Rum ! ! !

***ARC pours a shot of rum and then drinks it***

:)

Kudos.

-----------------------

TRIVIA -

"The correct term is, “hear, hear!” It is an abbreviation for “hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!” This NY Times article cites a SpellWeb.com statistic: On the Web, “here here” outpolls the correct “hear hear” 153,000 to 42,000."

Coinboy

Dec 4, 2019
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Makro Simplex, pulsedive, Garrett Ace 200, Nokta pinpointer, Brute Magnetics 888 pound Fishing Magnet
Predatortools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s a very nice thing to do Gare.

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/