soccer field hunt this morning

bigscrub

Jul 10, 2005
brandon,fla
Detector(s) used
minelab ex 2, wot,and joey coils, garrett deepseeker,whites 6000 di pro
worked all night at the power plant and was sleepy...but i wanted to brush up my coin shooting skills a little with the explorer 2 a bit! so i hit a closeby soccer field for about an hour and a half...found about 35 coins...all clad just over 4 bucks...i did find one wheat late 50's about a month ago, so figure there are a few older coins here...just didnt pull them out of the ground i guess...i did find a few of these coins 5 to 6 inches but still clad...im thinkin some of you that are gettin old coppas ect at the same depth just might have a horse shoe up your....lol...just kiddin ! i too have found old coins much shallower...just hasnt been the case the places i have been hunting...hope the weekend has been good detecting for ya...i know the weather has been cold up north which has got to be real tough to get out! here in fla...(central) has been real nice still...were lucky as far as that goes...but im thinkin i would trade some of the cold weather you got up there...for a few of the old sites your able to detect in the north part of the country...good luck in your searches and keep it close to the ground...!

Attachments

• tn_picture of soccer field finds.jpg
    tn_picture of soccer field finds.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 392
Upvote 0

misiek

Nov 2, 2007
Plattsburgh,NY & Mississauga,Ontario
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax
I'd be the happiest guy on the planet if I could find over $4 in clad on a soccer field in 2 hours.I usually go for 3-4 hours and the ebst I did was 1.52$....with my Silver Umax...I feel like Im doing something wrong.

S

Scots Gaelic

Congrats, gotta luv all those soccer people on Sundays at school yards!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread