Upvote 0

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gold GOLD GOLD EEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHHE!!! Gotta love it, nice finds keep it up and HH!!!

Attachments

• gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 432

Rooster

Apr 1, 2005
Long Island N.Y.
WAY TO GO DANO!!!!! THOSE ARE A REALLY COOL PAIR OF GOLD FISH. IM HITTING THE SCHOOLS AND PARKS MYSELF AND ITS ALOT OF FUN. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA DIG, I DIG ALOT OF HARDPAN AREAS AND IV'E HAD ALOT OF LUCK WITH JEWELRY IN THOSE SPOTS. KEEP ON DIGGIN DANO. THE ROOSTER

OP
OP
dano91

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
found gold myself..had yogi in the park but 3 stray dogs runnin around and he wouldnt hunt

OP
OP
dano91

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
first thing I thought was carp! think it's from the 80's closoine type stuff remember?
Jap or polish i dont know

N

NC Barefoot2

Dana, I need you to be my trainer! You did good and now have something else to add to your collection. Keep on keeping on!

NC Barefoot2

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Very Nice Dano!
Was it your detector, or the dog, that found the gold? ;D

K

Kentucky Kache

You know you're good when you dig gold fish. ;D Way to go.

GabbyGEP

Mar 30, 2005
Platteville, Colorado
WTG Dan. Those gold fishes were nice when I seen them up close the other day.
Dan helped me find my first clad nickel this last saturday. I think I will frame it. Dan also helped me learn a valuable lesson concerning MDing. When you cut a plug, make it as big as the coil you are using. I had dug a hole nearly 12 inches down and when Dan expanded the plug, he found a pull tab on the outer edge of the hole. The heel of the coil was picking it up, instead of the center of the coil. I thought for a while, I might have to employ Yogi, the MDing dog, to do the digging for me. HH and keep on digging. Thanks for everything, Dan.
Gaylord

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread