getting rid of the evidence

CAP

Jun 6, 2003
Hometown USA
Detector(s) used
XLT, ATPro, Tesoro Silver S., White's TM 800, Makro MultiKruzer, XP Deus II, Nokta Pulse Dive
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• hemostats and scissors.jpg
    hemostats and scissors.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 957
Upvote 0

resq937

Mar 6, 2005
HERE IS THE BEST USE FOR THEM

TRACK DOWN WHERE THEY CAME FROM---AND OFFER TO SELL THE ITEMS BACK TO THEM---AND IF THEY DONT WANNA BUY EM LET EM KNOW THAT OSHA AND THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES WILL PAY YA GOOD MONEY FOR THEM--I AM SURE THEY WOULD OUTBID EVERYONE AT THAT COMMENT----JUST A THOUGHT THAT COULD TURN THIS FIND INTO YOUR BIGGEST TREASURE EVER

LOL OH WELL SO IT MIGHT NOT BE THAT EASY

N

NC Barefoot2

You really found the stash today for sure. I would think you could clean up the better looking one and then put some in each tool box. They work great for small projects sometimes. Congrats!

NC Barefoot2

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
Whom ever dumped them there must have been VERY splinter prone. lol or had no eyebrows what so ever hahahah

AzSports

Feb 16, 2005
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White's Gold Master, Garrett Infinium
Used to be a dump spot near my old home that held similar utensils and needles, along with vials of Novocain and who knows what else. . We sold a Bunch of the stuff to some potheads.

Use anything you'd clean stainless steel with, I guess. They are safer than rusty nails, and a lot less likely to have Anthrax or Ebola than the soil they are sitting on! Critters that harm us don't do so well outside of the moisture and temperature level of the preferred host. Be careful but no need to freak.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
BBQ TONGS HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D :D :Dthose scissors could be some mighty sharp poultry scissors!!if you find syringes they could be flavor injectors!!...........before someone gets upset,im just trying to lighten the mood a little. the best bet is to leave em be and call the authorities.

R

rvbvetter

? ? ?I wouldn't go using them to turn over my Johnsonville Brats.
?I would say call the authorities. The sheer number of them would make the authorities curious enough to come out to investigate. That way: ?No fuss No muss. ? ? ?HH

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
You can't beat those things for the tackle box! great for de-hooking fish and tying flies! as far as their previous life after a boil of an hour there is ABSOLUTELY nothing to worry about! 8)

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003
I know Anthrax can stay in the ground for 100 years or so, so I assume that other thing can as well.

I can't resist:

"I say we dust off, and nuke the entire site from orbit.? It's the only way to be sure."
Quote from Aliens

pepperpump

Feb 27, 2005
Manassas Park, VA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
you need to call your local health dept. and tell them about it and where it can be located...why would you even want to go near it???
pepperpump :o

M

mattjd

Alright everyone! Here is exactly what he should do with that medical stuff: First of all, stuff like that has NO value at all yet alone historic value. Just as a side note they are not several years old because if they were they would be a big pile of rust. They are under a year old. And don't forget that bacteria grows in hot and cold weather conditions. Medically know as Biohazards, these medical instuments are still contamanated with the disease(s) that the person they were used on last had. There is no reason for wanting to clean these up and make use of them. They should be reported to be properly disposed of. Not only will taking those make you be involved in an illegal act, you are also risking getting a serious disease. If you need some tweezers go buy a pair at the grocery store! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Matt

;D

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
One last point then I quit on this subject. Don't take a chance with your health or for that matter any one else's health. Showed my wife who is a RN and stated "Keep Away" and call someone but don't take a chance.

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005
DONT EVEN TOUCH IT IT COULD BE A BIO HAZARD IT LOOKS LIKE AN ILLEGAL MEDICAL WASTE DUMPING, BLOOD BORING PATHOGENS ARE NO JOKE AND ALL THE LIL LOVELY VIRUSES WE HAVE ,BEWARE!

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Medical waste is the least scary stuff out there..

"The Nuclear Regulatory Commission reported last month that US companies have lost track of nearly 1500 such radioactive parts since 1996, and more than half were never recovered. Up to 30,000 radioactive parts have been abandoned or thrown away, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. "

In 1998, thieves stole 19 tubes of medical cesium from a hospital in North Carolina. To
this day authorities have no idea where the material went, said Johnnie James, a local radiation emergency co-ordinator.

Beware.. It's scary out there

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/06/11/1022982847267.html

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions