Found Mens silver wedding band with name on it-need help trying to locate him. - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Found Mens silver wedding band with name on it-need help trying to locate him.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    seeker of adventure and bright, shiny things!

Nov 2018
    Denver, Colorado
    Garrett ACE 400
    605 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xraywolf View Post
    Nice ring, kudos for effort to return it.

Probably best not to post names on an open forum, could very well open yourself up to scammers claiming to be the guy.
    I can see your point, Xraywolf, however, a scammer would have to tell me what is inscribed inside the ring. On another note, I see you have both an ACE 400 and an Equinox 800. How is the transition from the Garrett product to the Minelab? I really want to get another detector, but I am not sure I should go with the AT Pro or the Equinox....your thoughts?
    Phil and sjvalleyhunter like this.
    Funding my retirement, one penny at a time!

us
    Feb 2005
    MI USA
    Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex
    2676 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rings&bling View Post
    I can see your point, Xraywolf, however, a scammer would have to tell me what is inscribed inside the ring. On another note, I see you have both an ACE 400 and an Equinox 800. How is the transition from the Garrett product to the Minelab? I really want to get another detector, but I am not sure I should go with the AT Pro or the Equinox....your thoughts?
    Though I have had the Nox for a year I have not used it yet, been killing it with the Simplex though which IMO has capabilities and features which rival the nox at 1/3 the price. I love the 400, simple and reliable but I need a backlight as I do alot of hunting at night and also need adjustable volume, the 400 has neither. No particular reason I haven't used the nox yet, just been busy with limited chances to detect. AT I used only in the water, was hoping to do that with the nox but after a flood of reports from nox users about units fried from water exposure, I decided not to. I like the AT has been reliable in the water for over 5 years, but it is a bit dated in looks and features. If you plan on going in the water then for sure AT over Nox
    Rings&bling likes this.

us

Nov 2018
    Denver, Colorado
    Garrett ACE 400
    605 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xraywolf View Post
    Though I have had the Nox for a year I have not used it yet, been killing it with the Simplex though which IMO has capabilities and features which rival the nox at 1/3 the price. I love the 400, simple and reliable but I need a backlight as I do alot of hunting at night and also need adjustable volume, the 400 has neither. No particular reason I haven't used the nox yet, just been busy with limited chances to detect. AT I used only in the water, was hoping to do that with the nox but after a flood of reports from nox users about units fried from water exposure, I decided not to. I like the AT has been reliable in the water for over 5 years, but it is a bit dated in looks and features. If you plan on going in the water then for sure AT over Nox
    Thanks, Xraywolf, that information is very helpful!

Jun 2007
    Minnesota
    Tiger Shark, Xterra 705
    3216 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    So, is this ring marked 925. If it is silver then I wouldnít worry about scammers. Not many will go through the work to claim a ring of limited monetary value. If there is a chance itís white gold then you need to be a bit more careful. Facebook is a great place to start. If the Raul Perez isnít the right one then maybe he knows of others with a similar name. Or you post the whole story on your Facebook page and ask if your friends can pass it on. Also, linked in is a good place to locate people with that name.
    Mackaydon and Rings&bling like this.
    I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of itĒ

Thomas Jefferson

us

Nov 2018
    Denver, Colorado
    Garrett ACE 400
    605 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanMN View Post
    So, is this ring marked 925. If it is silver then I wouldn’t worry about scammers. Not many will go through the work to claim a ring of limited monetary value. If there is a chance it’s white gold then you need to be a bit more careful. Facebook is a great place to start. If the Raul Perez isn’t the right one then maybe he knows of others with a similar name. Or you post the whole story on your Facebook page and ask if your friends can pass it on. Also, linked in is a good place to locate people with that name.
    Thanks, Susan! It is silver...and it has 3 small stones in it. If they are real diamonds, they are so small they aren't worth much...

us
    May 2014
    Central California
    Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
    2041 times
    Metal Detecting

Found Men's silver wedding band with name on it-need help trying to locate him.

Here are two Raul Perezís who live in the city you found it in. The links have their address and telephone numbers. There are also quite a few with the same name who reside in Denver.

https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/det...C%20CO&rid=0xr

https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/det...%20CO&rid=l0x2
    Last edited by sjvalleyhunter; Today at 02:27 AM.

us
    May 2014
    Central California
    2041 times
    Metal Detecting
    Here are a couple who live in Denver but have former addresses in Aurora.

https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/det...%20CO&rid=l0xu

https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/det...%20CO&rid=l0x8

us
    May 2014
    Central California
    2041 times
    Metal Detecting
    One last one. This guy lives in Aurora but heís only 35 years old. However, if the other ones I posted donít pan out, perhaps this guy is a Jr. and the ring was his fatherís.

https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/det...=27-36&rid=0x0

us
    May 2014
    Central California
    2041 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rings&bling View Post
    Can you all give me some ideas on how to be a detective?
    As a police officer, I have access to a variety of extremely powerful tools to search for things, including people. However Iíve often found that public databases and internet search engines are sufficient enough to find most anyone. Truepeoplesearch.com is just one of those databases. By the way, if you are reading this I would highly suggest you go to that site and if your information is on it, have it removed.

Aug 2004
    986 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Not sure if this has been said but donít ask anyone ďhave you lost a wedding ringĒ or turn it over without absolute verification, meaning they can tell you their wedding date and describe the ring.

May 2017
    1557 times
    I see you have both an ACE 400 and an Equinox 800. How is the transition from the Garrett product to the Minelab? I really want to get another detector, but I am not sure I should go with the AT Pro or the Equinox....your thoughts?
    I'll answer this for you! (By the way, kudos and good luck on the ring return)

I went from the Ace250 to the AT_Pro, and then to the Equinox 800. And I will NEVER go back!

Trust me, I loved the Garrett detectors. They're really great, solid machines. But when I took out the Equinox and returned to all the places I'd "hunted out" with the AT-Pro, my 3rd signal (very first time out!) was a large cent about 10 inches down, in a spot I must've swung the coil over a hundred times.

The Nox is noisy compared to the Garrett, so be prepared to listen to thousands of different beeps. But that's because it can pick up multiple signals *really* well. It finds coins next to nails and trash ALL the time. You'll be listening to the detector much more than you'll be looking at the display, especially when you're cherry-picking those sweet little high tones out among all the lower ones.

Also, the 'Nox comes with wireless headphones. Once you've worn wireless headphones you'll NEVER go back to struggling with wired headphones again. I still have nightmares of my shovel getting caught up in that thick, curly cord coming down off my AT-Pro headset. That all ended when I bought the 'Nox.

The 'Nox is so much lighter, too. Damn, I sound like a salesman! Anyway, I recommend it. It'll take a few hours to get used to the sounds and signals, but you'll be finding better, deeper stuff right out of the box.
    TheMilDetector likes this.

us
    Can You Dig It?

Aug 2017
    Milwaukee WI
    - Minelab Equnox 800 - Garett ACE 250 - Garett AT Pinpointer
    1509 times
    Congrats on the ring and good luck with the return. Im in the same boat right now. The website sjvalley mentioned might be the key. Ive been searching for hours andthanks to that website now I finally have a phone number! In regards to the Nox I couldent be happier with the purchase. It goes deep and I too have found many things I missed with my Ace250. Lots of silver, neat relics and my first gold too! I have gotten it wet but havent kept it under water long it works fine for me. Happy hunting to you and good luck!
    sjvalleyhunter likes this.
    My METAL DETECTOR is actually a TIME MACHINE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links