mikeymetal

Greenie
Sep 1, 2020
Seattle, WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still churning my way through a local ballfield. Spent about 3hours today and got $1.39 in modern coins. I'm not finding much older than the '70s even though these fields have been here since before the '90s. I'm thinking it's one or both of 1) I'm still not very skilled at identifying the deep stuff, or 2) someone came through at an earlier time and cleaned out all the coins and I'm finding the deposits from after that.

Having a great time outdoors discovering treasure and hauling out some trash.

IMG_1656.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 10

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice!!!! Gotta be silver in there somewhere, keep diggin’

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keep on churnin'!:hello2:

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to the outer areas close to the bushes and trees or just anywhere that doesn't look like a very hot area that no one else would go to.The easy spots would be the cherry picked areas find the not so easy spots.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions