Good Detectorist Karma Three Ringers

bergie

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2004
I’m taking some time at Clearwater Beach for a few days - not detecting since I’m more into the inland historical sites. I see these two guys fully geared up chest deep looking for good stuff so we start to chat when they came out of the water for a break. Turns out they had never found anything civil war and thought that would be very cool so I go back to my car and get a couple three ringers since I have so many. Come back and get their attention throw em near where they are back in the water now looking and they see the splashes. Wish I took photos of their faces pulling those three ringers out of their scoops. They were fired up - we exchanged info and I’ll try to get em to a good CW site. Always cool to meet others out doing this hobby.

Upvote 8

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too funny... My wife's aunt used to throw coins out on the lawn where I was planning to metal detect... :laughing7:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fuuny post when I find silver or a gold ring I look around to see if the Wife or Kids are around seeding the place to keep me out of the house .lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions