Finds since my last post...

Shutterbug

Nov 6, 2004
A lot has happened since my last post about a month ago. I've found a couple hunting partners that are both members here. I met Dan (Carrotjuice) here on the forum and Dan ran into Erik (Chainletter) one day when Erik was hunting. Anyway the three of us have been out hunting three or four times now and its been great. Here are my finds since my last post (not counting all the clad coins). I found the three tokens this week end along with the oriental medallion and one of the silver rings (picture #1). Here are some pictures.... Can anyone tell me anything about the eagle and the Oriental medellion? Is the eagle a military emblem? The other two pictures are in the next post.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 279
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 275
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 284
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 279
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 263
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 265
Upvote 0

Chuck in WA

Tenderfoot
Mar 15, 2005
The Eagle is a US Navy Petty Officer Third Class insignia.? Looks like ones that are still in use today.

F

Floater

Nice finds and good pics Shutterbug. Thanks for posting those. sounds like your havin fun. HH

caratjuice

Oct 15, 2004
Washington State
Very nice finds Ernie. Your on a hot streak for nice jewelry, hope you keep it up. I haven't found a whole lot lately, but It's been a lot of fun going out hunting with you and chainletter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread