Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi , From September to April every year I get up a 5AM ,3 days a week to work at the local out door pool . Take the 4 vacuum robots out and empty the solids restrictions catch . Find mostly junk and few coins. All other jewellery is kept under legal obligations and period of 3 months. Funny only a few are ever claimed . Couple of dress rings 9ct ,broken Firestone opal pendant, Engagement ring missing stone 18 ct and couple of wedding bands . The big one must have belonged to a man beast. At that time of the morning only get lap swimmers and few odd balls. Well good to a have treasure hunting device where I don,t have to do anything.

P.S Pool is heated and sometimes we find brown trout not of the fish type. Hmm maybe some people TP

Attachments

• 20201121_114920.jpg
    20201121_114920.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 20201121_114858.jpg
    20201121_114858.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 54
Upvote 8

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi , From September to April every year I get up a 5AM ,3 days a week to work at the local out door pool . Take the 4 vacuum robots out and empty the solids restrictions catch . Find mostly junk and few coins. All other jewellery is kept under legal obligations and period of 3 months. Funny only a few are ever claimed . Couple of dress rings 9ct ,broken Firestone opal pendant, Engagement ring missing stone 18 ct and couple of wedding bands . The big one must have belonged to a man beast. At that time of the morning only get lap swimmers and few odd balls. Well good to a have treasure hunting device where I don,t have to do anything.

P.S Pool is heated and sometimes we find brown trout not of the fish type. Hmm maybe some people TP

Sounds like the diamond from that engagement ring was sucked up by one of those vacs too! Too bad you missed it. I'll bet a lot of stones are lost.

Brown trout? You mean like a brown submarine?! :dontknow::laughing7: ..... that's really nasty that someone would actually "release a torpedo" in the pool :nono:

OP
OP
tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, No one in the pool for 40 minutes, full system filtration and wash back. Sometimes the young life guards forget to close the wash back tank water gate. Thousands of gallons of water fire out the overflow pipe.:laughing9: TP

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brown trout. LOL, but seriously, people are so nasty

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll just stick to saying nice rings, and forget about the other issue !

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice catch of assorted jewelry...

OP
OP
tinpan

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, Roaming the floor of a swimming pool by random seems to find way more gold than some grid rubbish . With a metaldetector if set your response timing with the correct motion speed you can sound off close targets one a time without having keep gridding the same area over. TP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread