2 out of 5

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to 5 playgrounds (tot lots) with wood chips and scored at the first and last with precious metal jewelry a 14k chain at the first, 17.42 grams and a silver ring (925) with stones, I think they are garnets and $1.81 in clad, the clad is few and far between since Covid 19. I can't upload pics as my computer has been tweaked since I downloaded Windows 10. Now by my thinking since this town has a total of 43 parks with playgrounds there are still 14 pieces of jewelry out there waiting for me to find them. The wife already claimed the ring and I like the chain I makes me feel like "Mr T" just missing the mohawk and any hair around the top. LOL. If anyone knows makers marks the silver ring had a P, a star symbol and an M. Dig those scratchy non ferrous signals they could be chains, all the chains I have ever dug were scratchy signals.

Last edited:
Upvote 8

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope you are under estimating and find a lot more jewelry. I hope you get you pic posting figured out. Congrats on the finds.

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wtg on the nice finds.:thumbsup: I wish you continued success and many more awesome finds. Congrats!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BOTB, You are speaking my language. Finding the PM's at parks is a numbers (have to hit them all frequently) and timing (have to hit them BEFORE the other guys do) game. I enjoy sharing but with gold and silver prices up, I like to get there first. Oh,...you have to dig a lot of CARP to get the goods. Gold hides in the aluminum scrap signals, don't it?!?! Congrats, post your pix for all to enjoy. Sub 8-)

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me, I enjoy just getting out there and wondering what good signals I might get.....so Iithink you did good:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions